Thoughts on eyebrow slit?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
Don’t I look much more badass and GL with a line in my eyebrows? It’s a pretty good halo imo
535E884E 7701 46E5 AB73 6900D4D46078

1A6255F0 BD96 4635 A865 FBCD988A59AE

barely noticeable to make a difference you are not masc, you will never be masc tbh. Just prettybomax

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
Bad boy maxxing

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
barely noticeable to make a difference you are not masc, you will never be masc tbh. Just prettybomax
I mean I’m 15, I’ll likely change in that sense. I can’t prettyboymax because i lack bones and facial harmony. I need to gymmaxx and see where it goes.

I mean I’m 15, I’ll likely change in that sense. I can’t prettyboymax because i lack bones and facial harmony. I need to gymmaxx and see where it goes.
doubt youll become salludon my nigga, your base just is not masc, pretty boy max or something i'd recommend that instead of wasting your time masc maxxing

doubt youll become salludon my nigga, your base just is not masc, pretty boy max or something i'd recommend that instead of wasting your time masc maxxing
fair enough bro. I’m gonna get sone plastic surgery and see where it goes. Maybe I can prettyboymaxx that way.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
fair enough bro. I’m gonna get sone plastic surgery and see where it goes. Maybe I can prettyboymaxx that way.
no you can prettyboymax now, you don't need bones for pretty boy, literally just good skin and hair with some soft features which you have.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and fvolkek
no you can prettyboymax now, you don't need bones for pretty boy, literally just good skin and hair with some soft features which you have.
I don’t have good skin tho. I covered my severe acne with foundation. I just want to get rhino to get rid of my ridiculous nose and some jaw fillers. Maybe even fillers for my teartrough if btc goes up a little

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I don’t have good skin tho. I covered my severe acne with foundation. I just want to get rhino to get rid of my ridiculous nose and some jaw fillers. Maybe even fillers for my teartrough if btc goes up a little
Get on retin-a. You don't need any surgery to prettyboymax, your face is literally ready for prettyboy once you clear your skin, do that instead of gay mascmaxxing that won't happen for another 5 or 6 years

You can be a TikTok pretty boy easy. They don't need bones, all they need is decent eyes, skin, and hair.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and fvolkek
You can be a TikTok pretty boy easy. They don't need bones, all they need is decent eyes, skin, and hair.
he will age like shit since he is pretty boy but who cares mogs me anyways, i'm 5'5 dravidian recessed and bug eyes.

slay now as prettyboy chad that's all you gotta do

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, fvolkek and MarstonAlloy
he will age like shit since he is pretty boy but who cares mogs me anyways, i'm 5'5 dravidian recessed and bug eyes.

slay now as prettyboy chad that's all you gotta do
Quit larping as Dravidian med chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, fvolkek and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma, MarstonAlloy and 1 other person