Thoughts on getting a Swastika Hand Tattoo?

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
I genuinely believe this would be the ultimate display of low inhib and it's permanently in effect so you dont have to go the bullshit route of trying to gain a social circle and do cringe shit running wannabe thug maxxer game in a bid to appear low inhib in a never ending charade.

The Swastika hand tattoo is just the ultimate display of saying fuck you to everyone else's opinion.
The funniest part about it would be if you just act like a normal upbeat guy rather than some gloomy mean mugger, people would probably be even more taken aback and think that having a tattoo like that is just so normal to this fucker that it's not even an edgelord ply for attention or coping strategy for living an abused dog life.

Neck and fullbody tattoos have been so played out in the UK that they can actually look like a failo now because of how many LTNs/MTNs got them thinking it would be a ticket to them slaying but after the novelty era of being the most tatted guy in the room passed, nobody cares about heavily tattooedcels anymore (unless it actually fits your aesthetic as a whole and you aren't some chav clone)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, asia, Lux and 28 others
Sounds like a horrible idea. I’m sure there are other ways at being low inhib without nuking ur normie mask that u have toward everyone else. If u don’t care abt normies and jobs and shit then do wtv u desire

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Konstantin, anthony111553, Lux and 15 others
Tattoos are cringe and for losers punks, especially those that make you ostracise yourself from society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, Putin, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
Rate his tattoo tough

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Pneuma Palingenesis, MoggerGaston and 4 others
brotha you’re too deep if this a serious post

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asia, anthony111553, ey88 and 12 others
Horrible idea tbh. Say goodbye to the idea of ever having a normal life if you have a swasti tattooed on you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, greycel, Putin and 8 others
jfl this could literally get you sent to prison in the uk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Aladin, AhappyPill4u and 9 others
display of low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, greycel, Putin and 4 others
I genuinely believe this would be the ultimate display of low inhib and it's permanently in effect so you dont have to go the bullshit route of trying to gain a social circle and do cringe shit running wannabe thug maxxer game in a bid to appear low inhib in a never ending charade.

View attachment 3173138

The Swastika hand tattoo is just the ultimate display of saying fuck you to everyone else's opinion.
The funniest part about it would be if you just act like a normal upbeat guy rather than some gloomy mean mugger, people would probably be even more taken aback and think that having a tattoo like that is just so normal to this fucker that it's not even an edgelord ply for attention or coping strategy for living an abused dog life.

Neck and fullbody tattoos have been so played out in the UK that they can actually look like a failo now because of how many LTNs/MTNs got them thinking it would be a ticket to them slaying but after the novelty era of being the most tatted guy in the room passed, nobody cares about heavily tattooedcels anymore (unless it actually fits your aesthetic as a whole and you aren't some chav clone)

View attachment 3173136
Just say ur hindu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, exo, yodasbigonials and 6 others
im gonna get a huge swastika tattoo on my left butt cheek

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, sportsmogger and 2 others
if ur considering this iq has to be lower than 50

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
There was a guy on org who got swastika tattoo on his forehead. I believe he got jailed as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, IAMNOTANINCEL, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
just get the eagle insignia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and Suns9999
Sounds like a horrible idea. I’m sure there are other ways at being low inhib without nuking ur normie mask that u have toward everyone else. If u don’t care abt normies and jobs and shit then do wtv u desire

Horrible idea tbh. Say goodbye to the idea of ever having a normal life if you have a swasti tattooed on you.
In scenarios where it's in your best interest to cover it you could just wear gloves or put makeup over it
If you need to get it removed, laser can take it off in a few sessions

It could also be a trigger for ethnics to start arguments with you in which case you have an excuse to bash them but I suspect 99% of ethnics who would want to do something to you would do nothing because they're afraid of whites who show such low inhib and will assume them to have a gang of well connected nazis who are no strangers to killing.

I work for myself and the only thing it could get in the way of me doing is working nightclub jobs on the side
I would actually enjoy having a legit reason for everyone in society to ostracise me for something I DID which gives the power back to me.
Rather than me acting like my normal self and being ostracized by every person within 10 seconds of meeting me based on non NT body language cues they subconsciously detect from me which makes them think it's okay to treat me as if they are superior to me.

The swastika hand tattoo will remind them of THEIR inferiority to ME because they will fear an interaction with me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, infini, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
nope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, greycel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Do that and say good bye to job opportunities

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999

View attachment 3173138

View attachment 3173136
Well good news for you. This shit is the new meta

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, Costcosuperstore, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
In scenarios where it's in your best interest to cover it you could just wear gloves or put makeup over it

It could also be a trigger for ethnics to start arguments with you in which case you have an excuse to bash them but I suspect 99% of ethnics who would want to do something to you would do nothing because they're afraid of whites who show such low inhib and will assume them to have a gang of well connected nazis who are no strangers to killing.

I work for myself and the only thing it could get in the way of me doing is working nightclub jobs on the side
I would actually enjoy having a legit reason for everyone in society to ostracise me for something I DID which gives the power back to me.
Rather than me acting like my normal self and being ostracized by every person within 10 seconds of meeting me based on non NT body language cues they subconsciously detect from me which makes them think it's okay to treat me as if they are superior to me.

The swastika hand tattoo will remind them of THEIR inferiority to ME because they will fear an interaction with me
Nigga I ain’t reading allat wtf if ur this starved for validation and power it’s over for u

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sportsmogger, sigma ✰ and 1 other person

View attachment 3173138

View attachment 3173136
very nt

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
691c58a880fcfea529778edc783a8989--viking-tattoos-tattoo-art.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and 2 others

View attachment 3173138

View attachment 3173136
nigga wants to get rejected from every job he applies to

That tattoo screams ''i want attention''

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
good way to never have a job

Nigga I ain’t reading allat
dont reply to my posts then, keep using niglet slang
wtf if ur this starved for validation and power it’s over for u
How would the tattoo give me validation, it would give me the opposite of validation from society as it would cause people to not want to validate me in any way
Amusing how you recognized it as giving me power, perhaps the default reaction to people seeing an upholder of white power

good way to never have a job
Do that and say good bye to job opportunities
nigga wants to get rejected from every job he applies to
JFL at all the slaves in this thread talking about jobs as if I'm not financially free and will remain so for the rest of my life without working for anyone else
If the arguments against it really just boils down to that then there's actually nothing holding me back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, IAMNOTANINCEL, infini and 1 other person

How would the tattoo give me validation, it would give me the opposite of validation from society as it would cause people to not want to validate me in any way
Amusing how you recognized it as giving me power, perhaps the default reaction to people seeing an upholder of white power

JFL at all the slaves in this thread talking about jobs as if I'm not financially free and will remain so for the rest of my life without working for anyone else
If the arguments against it really just boils down to that then there's actually nothing holding me back
Niger ur stupid ngl

Bro youre actually obsessed with ethnics to the point that youll nuke ur life just to get them to fight you

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others

TLDR; Terminally onlinecel having a power fantasy about being an Uber strong Nazi that annihilates all ethnic men and gets all the Nordic Stacies

Inb4 he's a 5'5 Mexican

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
The worst are the tatters that don't have any muscle whatsoever. Then now there's bitches with angel number tattoos all in the same place.

Most tattoo artists forget that it's an art form, aka only the strongest survive. It's really difficult more than you imagine to make a standout, unique tattoo.

What do you do if you mind me asking?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
The worst are the tatters that don't have any muscle whatsoever. Then now there's bitches with angel number tattoos all in the same place.

Most tattoo artists forget that it's an art form, aka only the strongest survive. It's really difficult more than you imagine to make a standout, unique tattoo.

What do you do if you mind me asking?
youtuber

• +1
Reactions: infini
Look at this badass gen X gigachad

The swastika on the OP looks fire as well. More men should become lower inhib in regards to this.

• +1
yes saar low inhib get it

View attachment 3173138

View attachment 3173136
High key retarded

Just throw bricks on homeless people

good idea tbh

I would love to have a group of whitepower nazis IRL with which I can go to nightclubs with on cocaine, beating up anyone who doesn't get out of the way at the sight of our supremacy.

then run a train on some sluts from the club with the boys later

• JFL
Another based gen X unit

@cromagnon @noobs

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and sportsmogger

View attachment 3173138

View attachment 3173136
i dont get tatoos but if i did i would get a swastika on my palm

• +1
Yeah its great, but never do theses if you are built like a twink, if your are 60kg for example

Comically retarded thread tbh, just ruin all chances of having a normie job or friend group theory

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Comically retarded thread tbh, just ruin all chances of having a normie job or friend group theory
This thread was made for amusement but many people are taking it seriously
I dont see the downsides though (aside from disapproval from my parents) since I said I'm never going back to a normie job and I only have one remaining non PSL friend and he would be mirin if I did it.
I dont care about trying to make any new irl friends since it's not possible at this age anyway, PSL friends presumably wouldn't care

I've been aware of the power of RTT for the past decade yet only did roids and got tanned but still never got my first tattoo, I'll prob be post prime by the time I finally cave and get a basic normie tattoo

This thread was made for amusement but many people are taking it seriously
I dont see the downsides though (aside from disapproval from my parents) since I said I'm never going back to a normie job and I only have one remaining non PSL friend and he would be mirin if I did it.
I dont care about trying to make any new irl friends since it's not possible at this age anyway, PSL friends presumably wouldn't care

I've been aware of the power of RTT for the past decade yet only did roids and got tanned but still never got my first tattoo, I'll prob be post prime by the time I finally cave and get a basic normie tattoo
Tattoos are a meme imo, your comically misguided that you think its a good idea to tattoomax with aspie shit over tan and roidmaxing, once a women sees a swastica its FINISHED tier.

Tbf it would be funny if you were some NT social mogger conversing with ppl in a club then u raise ur hand to sip your drink and theres a legit swastika.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and 6ft4
Genius idea, will do this

u dont have the balls.

View attachment 3173138

View attachment 3173136
your gonna be a jobless cunt if you get that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back