Thoughts on getting color contacts of the same color of your eyes?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
I have brown eyes, I got hazel contacts once and everybody noticed lol.

What do you think about getting brown contacts for already brown eyes. It would still be a different shade and I can get more striking ones and better limbal ring. Thoughts?

my eyes are curry sunbaked poop colored
any change and it's over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and BigBoy

What do you think about getting brown contacts for already brown eyes. It would still be a different shade and I can get more striking ones and better limbal ring. Thoughts?
lol same situation, lemme post a few replies so I get my thoughts down one by one

Whats the point if they will still be brown? I would say get green if ethnic and blue if white

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
lol same situation, lemme post a few replies so I get my thoughts down one by one
1. You can always get away with lighter brown with actual brown or even dark brown eyes, there are simply so many excuses that can explain why your eyes are noticeably light, if anyone even notices at all.
2. Blue/Green eyes are more striking and can halo a person, if they are bright and exotic they can distract a person from any failos you have, especially failos farthest away from the eyes (hairline and lower third).

3. Light colored eyes are light colored eyes, as long as the iris is bright, the limbal rings are strong, and you can clearly discern the pupil from the iris, MOST of the bright eye halo can be achieve with bright brown eyes. Depending on your phenotype, and how much of an eye halo you need, pursue Blue or Green for extreme PSL boosts *assuming you are ethnic or black.
Whats the point if they will still be brown? I would say get green if ethnic and blue if white

It’ll be a different shade of brown and still be more aesthetically pleasing.

Going from brown to green is very noticeable

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
It’ll be a different shade of brown and still be more aesthetically pleasing.

Going from brown to green is very noticeable
tbh another thing is timing, like someone like me can start contactsmaxxing in the summer between high school and college with basically no worries.
You can always go the more costly route, gradually increasing your eye color with contacts over time. Light brown (assuming a good company like Solotica) will definitely not seem frauded, like I said there are so many excuses ranging from eye drops for health reasons, to diet, that can explain the brightening of the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
next level shit but jusst be low inhib and wear blue eyed contacts

• JFL
tbh another thing is timing, like someone like me can start contactsmaxxing in the summer between high school and college with basically no worries.
You can always go the more costly route, gradually increasing your eye color with contacts over time. Light brown (assuming a good company like Solotica) will definitely not seem frauded, like I said there are so many excuses ranging from eye drops for health reasons, to diet, that can explain the brightening of the eyes.
Or darkening of the eyes as well (if you get caught without them on).
next level shit but jusst be low inhib and wear blue eyed contacts
@Short Ugly and Brown , I will always respect you for wearing blue eyed contacts with everyone knowing

Just get stroma and dont be a pussy about it, i know when i get stroma if anyone I know asks ill just blatantly tell them, the purpose of it was to slay sloots I dont know anyway

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Just get stroma and dont be a pussy about it, i know when i get stroma if anyone I know asks ill just blatantly tell them, the purpose of it was to slay sloots I dont know anyway
Theres no fuckjng point jfl

All the coping ethnics should go ER

Black eyes are a failo. Even a brighter shade of brown would help incels like me further

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and LooksPSL
Black eyes are a failo. Even a brighter shade of brown would help incels like me further
If you're going to do it, just go through with stroma when it comes out, no point being a high inhib cel, youve got only one life, so looksmax as hard as possible and enjoy life.

If you're going to do it, just go through with stroma when it comes out, no point being a high inhib cel, youve got only one life, so looksmax as hard as possible and enjoy life.
I'm going to bro, the only downfall is the fact being embarrassing around peers. But then again my eye color is so dark my limbal ring is hardly perceivable, so even if I wear black contacts with no limbal ring nobody will notice. It's a win-win and I'd be a Persian-Muslim slayer with light eyes

I'm going to bro, the only downfall is the fact being embarrassing around peers. But then again my eye color is so dark my limbal ring is hardly perceivable, so even if I wear black contacts with no limbal ring nobody will notice. It's a win-win and I'd be a Persian-Muslim slayer with light eyes
Fuck what other people think, its your life, your looks, and you need to take control of it. For ethnics, having light eyes can be worth up to 1 full PSL point ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and EthnicelAscension
Fuck what other people think, its your life, your looks, and you need to take control of it. For ethnics, having light eyes can be worth up to 1 full PSL point ded srs.
If your stroma is successful post a thread about it 2-3 years from now and I will legit book the next plane to Europe JFL.

If your stroma is successful post a thread about it 2-3 years from now and I will legit book the next plane to Europe JFL.
Yessir, as soon as its confirmed safe, im getting it and ill post updates about my results, ascension or death.

• +1
My Persian brotha.
blue contacts are the biggest halos for us. Stroma or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
My Persian brotha.
blue contacts are the biggest halos for us. Stroma or death
It is what it is. jfl at fags thinking that it can't affect PSL. They are the biggest halo

It is what it is. jfl at fags thinking that it can't affect PSL. They are the biggest halo
They are. I’m going to wear them for the first time next week out at the club. Fraud till the death

They are. I’m going to wear them for the first time next week out at the club. Fraud till the death
Post results in here to see if your performance changed with the use of contacts

• +1
Reactions: Rift
cope

its all about eye shape + eyebrows

Cope. Meeks without blue eyes would look like any other nigger alive. Good looking otherwise, but not exotic looking. There's a reason why dark hair and blue eyes are the best pigmentation combo. Black eyes give no contrast and can look ridiculous in contrast to hair and eyebrow color

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and chadpreetinthemaking
cope

its all about eye shape + eyebrows

I think you completely miss the point, light eyes would help anyone, even if their eye area is suboptimal,
IMG 9075

This is a photo of my eyes, admittedly suboptimal due to NCT, but even then one cant deny that having green or blue eyes would raise my PSL or anyones for that matter. Eye colour halo is almost always legit, but it obviously has the most profound effect when one has dark thick eyebrows, long lashes, and eye shape, but stroma is a legit way to ascend ones PSL regardless of situation, unless you are completely deformed, but in the majority of cases it should provide an ascension of at least 0.5 PSL maybe even 1 PSL

• +1
Just move to another state/country bro

I think you completely miss the point, light eyes would help anyone, even if their eye area is suboptimal,View attachment 196303

This is a photo of my eyes, admittedly suboptimal due to NCT, but even then one cant deny that having green or blue eyes would raise my PSL or anyones for that matter. Eye colour halo is almost always legit, but it obviously has the most profound effect when one has dark thick eyebrows, long lashes, and eye shape, but stroma is a legit way to ascend ones PSL regardless of situation, unless you are completely deformed, but in the majority of cases it should provide an ascension of at least 0.5 PSL maybe even 1 PSL

obv light eyes will halo anyone, but having dark eyes is not a failo if the eye area is great

there's plenty of guys with blue/green eyes that would get absolutely mogged by marcello alvarez eyes for example

obv light eyes will halo anyone, but having dark eyes is not a failo if the eye area is great

there's plenty of guys with blue/green eyes that would get absolutely mogged by marcello alvarez eyes for example
Ofc ofc, eye shape, eyebrows and lashes>eye colour, but eye colour halo is absolutely legit. Even Cillian Murphy with his subhuman eye area gets halo'd by it, women say he has 'beautiful' eyes. Dark eyes arent a failo per se, in that they dont subtract from one's PSL. In looksmaxxing one has to try to do everything that could viably add to their looks, whether it be simply losing weight to address facial bloat, or skincare, or latisse for eyelashes, I suppose stroma is legit because it can make people look more striking and ethnics in particular more 'exotic.'

• +1
Reactions: Kade and EthnicelAscension
Bump. Ordered brown ones. Let’s see how it goes