Thoughts on hgh for frame at 19.5?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I'm thinking of running hgh alongside my current steroid cycle to induce growth in the clavicles.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrone06 and goldpill
just copy loox's stack

Chappelles Show Lol GIF

would probably work to some extent, but if you are on androgens + hgh without an AI the maturation of bone will be immensely increased

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
would probably work to some extent, but if you are on androgens + hgh without an AI the maturation of bone will be immensely increased
my estrogen level is dialled in.

lower than before i started and at the lower end of reference range atm. i got bloods regularly

my estrogen level is dialled in.

lower than before i started and at the lower end of reference range now. i got bloods regularly
tbh idk the science behind this - but from what ive read the androgens/hgh themselves mature the bone so idek if growth (beyond what would have happened anyway) is possible. Especially if the andrgoens are maturing the bone AND not contributing to their growth

tbh idk the science behind this - but from what ive read the androgens/hgh themselves mature the bone so idek if growth (beyond what would have happened anyway) is possible. Especially if the andrgoens are maturing the bone AND not contributing to their growth
as far as i understand testosterone has been shown to stimulate growth in epiphyseal growth plates.

androgens increase bone density though right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
as far as i understand testosterone has been shown to stimulate growth in epiphyseal growth plates.
might aswell try tbh, you could start with Mk and CJC no dac. Quality is more reliable and its cheaper, if you are seeing progress then bump it up to the real thing

I am ur same age doing the peptide cycle

androgens increase bone density though right?
bone density isnt the same thing as voluminous growth

bone density isnt the same thing as growth
ik

i think il try like 2-4 ius of Chinese HGH- i can afford to do that for some time and it might squeeze out some marginal amount of growth.

it's a good idea since your clavicles are most certainly still growing