Thoughts on Jawliner?

Lmao

Lmao

Staff
Does anyone here who has used jawliner think its a cope or not? I think I might get an Aliexpress knockoff version for masseter hypertrophy, but I want to make sure its legit first.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, Prettyboy, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
I use there gum for 8 months now growth my masseter muscles allot

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Chewing is good for jaw development. I don't see why this would be better than chewing gum.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, try2beme, Lmao and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lmao and PointOfNoReturn
You dont want masseter hypertrophy if your jaw isnt wide imo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and PointOfNoReturn
wouldn't this give a rounded look

• +1
wouldn't this give a rounded look
Depends on your masseter insertions and ramus, but most people have good masseter insertions.

I’ve used it (the mid strength one first, then the hardest). It does “work”, but it breaks too fast to justify the price in my opinion.

I’ve since ordered knock off versions from aliexpress and although they break even faster, they are much cheaper.

Ultimately though I think sugar free chewing gum on it’s own is better. I usually chew on it while working at desktop, for a few hours with breaks. At the end of the day I wash it then put it into the fridge overnight.

• +1
I’ve used it (the mid strength one first, then the hardest). It does “work”, but it breaks too fast to justify the price in my opinion.

I’ve since ordered knock off versions from aliexpress and although they break even faster, they are much cheaper.

Ultimately though I think sugar free chewing gum on it’s own is better. I usually chew on it while working at desktop, for a few hours with breaks. At the end of the day I wash it then put it into the fridge overnight.
Seen any ramus changes with chewing? I've seen some people claim they've seen changes but they could just be late bloomers. Are the ones on Aliexpress worse quality? Why is sugar free gum better tho, it should induce the same effect.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Seen any ramus changes with chewing? I've seen some people claim they've seen changes but they could just be late bloomers. Are the ones on Aliexpress worse quality? Why is sugar free gum better tho, it should induce the same effect.
All good questions

• +1
Does anyone here who has used jawliner think its a cope or not? I think I might get an Aliexpress knockoff version for masseter hypertrophy, but I want to make sure its legit first.
View attachment 2346619
Just get some reusable and hard chewing game. The range of motion with this is bound to give you TMJ. Atleast with chewing game you are using your jaw muscles they are intended for.

• +1

>proffesional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Lmao