• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
foids in my class use it

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 1453
@orb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Its a prostaglandin, dont use it unless youre retarded.
If you want to make your eye color darker or at the very least promote inflammation in your eyes and around the eye area its great actually.
Oh and it also might make you lose skin volume and cause hyperpigmentation around the eyes, so if youre looking for that its good too.
Big pharma always comes up with the greatest products tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, .👽. and 2 others
fucks fat

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13994
works for me, no side effects. only thing that actually is proven to grow eyebrows/eyelashes

• +1
  • +1
not white, i do have some part of ancestry so no.
Yea thats why you dont notice side effects.

Either way, if you notice side effects or not, youre still promoting inflammation around/in the eyes and increasing melanin synthesis bc thats what latisse, a prostaglandin analogue, does. You probably wont notice bc u arent white or have light eyes. Just way easier to notice the changes in whites. Long term you prob will notice your eyes and eye area get darker.

Latisse is also pretty bad for eye health..

Btw there are many natural substances that are proven to grow eyebrows and lashes. Google.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, .👽. and 1 other person

Either way, if you notice side effects or not, youre still promoting inflammation around/in the eyes and increasing melanin synthesis bc thats what latisse, a prostaglandin analogue, does. You probably wont notice bc u arent white or have light eyes. Just way easier to notice the changes in whites. Long term you prob will notice your eyes and eye area get darker.

Btw there are many natural substances that are proven to grow eyebrows and lashes. Google.
i think the biggest side effect and only one thats important is the fat loss, i never got any fat loss tbh. I wouldn't say it's bad for eye health that's only if you get it in your eyes. You gotta careful put a little on the hairs, a little goes a long way. Latisse isn't the only one that grows eyebrows, however it probably is the fastest way to get results.

i think the biggest side effect and only one thats important is the fat loss, i never got any fat loss tbh. I wouldn't say it's bad for eye health that's only if you get it in your eyes. You gotta careful put a little on the hairs, a little goes a long way
It will promote inflammation on the area where you apply it and if youre using on ur lashes some will get absorbed by the eyes anyway, even if you be careful or whatever, you cant escape that.
It can cause a bunch of eye problems long term, if you dont have any now dont think u wont ever get any long term bc of latisse.

It will promote inflammation on the area where you apply it and if youre using on ur lashes some will get absorbed by the eyes anyway, even if you be careful or whatever, you cant escape that.
It can cause a bunch of eye problems long term, if you dont have any now dont think u wont ever get any long term bc of latisse.
what about eyebrows?

what natural substances do you recommend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
what about eyebrows?
Its less terrible than using it on lashes. But I dont recommend latisse for anything tbh lol. Using in eyebrows you still have the chance of eventually having fat loss and inflammation on your brow area and even eyes if it gets absorbed there too.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and JosephGarrot123
Its less terrible than using it on lashes. But I dont recommend latisse for anything tbh lol. Using in eyebrows you still have the chance of eventually having fat loss and inflammation on your brow area and even eyes if it gets absorbed there too.
whats an alternative? When I use minoxidil my skin peels off in the brow area

what natural substances do you recommend
Peppermint oil 5% + castor oil.
Propolis

Even minox is better than latisse if nothing natural works.
Peppermint and castor oil
If you prefer to try minox use coconut oil as moisturizer for your brows. It peels because of the alcohol in minox.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Propolis

If you prefer to try minox use coconut oil as moisturizer for your brows. It peels because of the alcohol in minox.
should i put a little minox on my hairs, or do i have to put it on the scalp?, my issue is the peeling might cause the hair to fall out, my eyebrows are already good and terminal due to latisse, however i want it to get longer.

should i put a little minox on my hairs, or do i have to put it on the scalp?, my issue is the peeling might cause the hair to fall out, my eyebrows are already good and terminal due to latisse, however i want it to get longer.
On the skin. Use coconut oil before minox to moisturize your brows. And wash off the oil before applying minox. The skin prob wont peel.

Or just try peppermint and castor oil.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and JosephGarrot123
Propolis

doesnt peppermint oil burn ur eyes if it gets to close to them

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
oh ok
and do u think its worth getting propolis
Well it should work. Use castor oil with propolis.
You need to get a water extract btw, not alcohol.
If it doesnt work then just drink it. Its great for health and leanmaxxing lol.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Laikyn
Well it should work. Use castor oil with propolis.
You need to get a water extract btw, not alcohol.
If it doesnt work then just drink it. Its great for health and leanmaxxing lol.
do u think it works to lighten eyes

do u think it works to lighten eyes
probably helps a bit. since it decreases inflammation and etc. it does seem to be anti-tyrosinase too but not a strong effect.
turmeric is a stronger melanin inhibitor, try an eye drop with turmeric and coconut/argan oil. argan oil is also a tyrosinase (melanin) inhibitor.

And turmeric is fine for eyes (in small amounts ofc)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and Laikyn
Its a prostaglandin, dont use it unless youre retarded.
If you want to make your eye color darker or at the very least promote inflammation in your eyes and around the eye area its great actually.
Oh and it also might make you lose skin volume and cause hyperpigmentation around the eyes, so if youre looking for that its good too.
Big pharma always comes up with the greatest products tbh.
FUCK ALL THAT
SHIT NIGGA! LIGHT EYED GANG AND STILL USING LATISSE WYA??
Screenshot 20210801 2004382

You nerds are not about that looksmaxxing life!

Y'ALL AIN'T BUILT HOW I'M BUILT!

My boy, fuck all that goofy ass shit, ain't no alternatives, none of that! Keep using. These niggas don't want us to ascend 💪🏾💪🏾
GANG GANG!

day 3 and I plan on using latisse for the rest of my life. :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
@RecessedPrettyboy what effect does propolis have on the eyebrows/lashes? thoughts on growth serums? thoughts on oral castor oil?

And why use 5% percent peppermint oil?

@RecessedPrettyboy what effect does propolis have on the eyebrows/lashes? thoughts on growth serums? thoughts on oral castor oil?

And why use 5% percent peppermint oil?
It grows them https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25418897/

Growth serums can work depending on the ingredients. But you can probably make ur own for a third of the price.
Idk abt oral castor oil. Heard it helps.

Peppermint 5% is what was used in a study and usually essential oils are used in small concentrations like 2-5%.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Y'all niggas triflin'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
probably helps a bit. since it decreases inflammation and etc. it does seem to be anti-tyrosinase too but not a strong effect.
turmeric is a stronger melanin inhibitor, try an eye drop with turmeric and coconut/argan oil. argan oil is also a tyrosinase (melanin) inhibitor.

And turmeric is fine for eyes (in small amounts ofc)
how long would you have to do it to see results , do u thunk it would work better for me because i have hazel green eys and my mom has light blue eyes and my dad has blue eyes in his genes