Thoughts on ltr?

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
Ltr, long term relationship. Some here claim it's absolute bullshit, other's claim it's the best thing. Thoughts? What smv level is required for ltr? Is hqnp real?

@greycel @TechnoBoss @forevergymcelling @PsychoDsk

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Kaari, h111 and 1 other person
Its the only smart option

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Autismcel, ihearvoices and 2 others
Ltr, long term relationship. Some here claim it's absolute bullshit, other's claim it's the best thing. Thoughts? What smv level is required for ltr? Is hqnp real?

@greycel @TechnoBoss @forevergymcelling @PsychoDsk
The same SMV required for slaying tbh. People that are different ages will give differing opinions, but I think that when you're younger, slaying is better. I think it's better to get the slaying out of your system so you don't feel like you missed out on anything and you'll be fine with having a LTR when you're older (that's when a LTR actually matters/lasts for the most part)

HQNP is definitely real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, wsada, h111 and 1 other person
Slaying Haram LTR is the way

• Love it
Reactions: h111
The same SMV required for slaying tbh. People that are different ages will give differing opinions, but I think that when you're younger, slaying is better. I think it's better to get the slaying out of your system so you don't feel like you missed out on anything and you'll be fine with having a LTR when you're older (that's when a LTR actually matters/lasts for the most part)

HQNP is definitely real.
Why would you ever do this instead of finding a virgin girl while you are still young and try to LTR her?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I'd pick LTR over slaying any day. Oxytocin feels better than sex

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, ihearvoices and TechnoBoss
not maintanable unless rich

Why would you ever do this instead of finding a virgin girl while you are still young and try to LTR her?
That's also an option. Everyone has differing opinions on this. I probably think the way I do because I lost out on the opportunity to be with the love of my life a few years ago. I messed up our relationship but otherwise, I would've stayed with her for the rest of my life. At that point in my life I was already done with slaying anyway though, so I think that's why I would've been more willing to settle down.

You can still find HQNP later in your life. She doesn't need to be a virgin in my opinion.

• +1
LTR is amazing but really hard to maintain. I was the happiest with my ex but it destroyed me the most too. If you’re mentally unwell it can do more bad than good. I’m talking insecurities, doubts, trust issues, …

Slaying isn’t fulfilling in the longterm, it’s a temporary high kinda like drugs.

Find a good girl, wife her up and lock her up in your basement so she can never leave you

• +1
not maintanable unless rich
Bullshit
Money doesn’t matter in the average population. Only outliers matter, rich or very poor. Being average is fine

• +1
That's also an option. Everyone has differing opinions on this. I probably think the way I do because I lost out on the opportunity to be with the love of my life a few years ago. I messed up our relationship but otherwise, I would've stayed with her for the rest of my life. At that point in my life I was already done with slaying anyway though, so I think that's why I would've been more willing to settle down.

You can still find HQNP later in your life. She doesn't need to be a virgin in my opinion.
Theres no point in slaying though, how is it fun? Maybe I am too germophobic about this but I would not be able to stick my dick inside a hole where tons of other dicks have been in. Or just as bad, kissing her when she has sucked dicks before. I don’t believe sex without love has a purpose, and I think its a waste of time and energy.

A lot of guys have a mindset where they dont care and fuck a lot of girls whenever they want, but im way too high inhib for that and im way happier to be in a ltr rn

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TechnoBoss
Theres no point in slaying though, how is it fun? Maybe I am too germophobic about this but I would not be able to stick my dick inside a hole where tons of other dicks have been in. Or just as bad, kissing her when she has sucked dicks before. I don’t believe sex without love has a purpose, and I think its a waste of time and energy.

A lot of guys have a mindset where they dont care and fuck a lot of girls whenever they want, but im way too high inhib for that and im way happier to be in a ltr rn
It's new and exciting when you're younger. I think all that thinking about her past has to do with being insecure, and not having a lot of experience yourself. How am I going to judge a woman for having slept with men before she even knew I existed? I've slept around with women too, so how am I better than her just because I'm a man doing it?

Sleeping around isn't as fun when you're older and experienced. LTR is very nice if it's with the right person. Most people just get into relationships with randoms who they don't really give a fuck about, and that's worse than just sleeping around imo.

To each their own.

• +1
Bullshit
Money doesn’t matter in the average population. Only outliers matter, rich or very poor. Being average is fine
depends what age are we talking about, if we are talking about early-mid 20s ltr and u make average, bitch will want u to afford and provide for her, travel, buy her stuff etc, today's women have all been brainwashed by media thinking making 300k a year is normal

I'd pick LTR over slaying any day. Oxytocin feels better than sex
Fr

Sex without emotional connection gets boring, that's what all slayers say

They always settle in the end

• +1
Reactions: h111 and ihearvoices
Ryan Gosling Friend GIF

Agree, but I am losing hope i will find someone this pure any time soon.

• +1
It's new and exciting when you're younger. I think all that thinking about her past has to do with being insecure, and not having a lot of experience yourself. How am I going to judge a woman for having slept with men before she even knew I existed? I've slept around with women too, so how am I better than her just because I'm a man doing it?

Sleeping around isn't as fun when you're older and experienced. LTR is very nice if it's with the right person. Most people just get into relationships with randoms who they don't really give a fuck about, and that's worse than just sleeping around imo.

To each their own.
Sure you can call it insecure. I think these days the reason people date around is because they have 0 committment, breaking up at the slightest inconvenience. Even worse, social media pushing out the wrong ideas causing female nature to be more exaggerated, they will take any opportunity to cheat bc they dont realize the consequences

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and TechnoBoss
Sure you can call it insecure. I think these days the reason people date around is because they have 0 committment, breaking up at the slightest inconvenience. Even worse, social media pushing out the wrong ideas causing female nature to be more exaggerated, they will take any opportunity to cheat bc they dont realize the consequences
I think people date around because they can't choose a great partner and they end up in unfulfilling relationships. A lot of people are serial monogamists.

Also, what do you mean by:
Even worse, social media pushing out the wrong ideas causing female nature to be more exaggerated, they will take any opportunity to cheat bc they dont realize the consequences

• +1
I think people date around because they can't choose a great partner and they end up in unfulfilling relationships. A lot of people are serial monogamists.

Also, what do you mean by:
Social media makes cheating seem like a cool thing, thats why all women cheat these days. But i cant lie most men cheat as well if given the chance, which makes dating these days fucked

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, ihearvoices and TechnoBoss
Social media makes cheating seem like a cool thing, thats why all women cheat these days. But i cant lie most men cheat as well if given the chance, which makes dating these days fucked
Not all women cheat. I think men and women cheat at pretty much the same frequency. I also think good looking people are more likely to be loyal than ugly people, despite having more opportunities. I think GL people know they have opportunities, and don't feel they need to act on it. Ugly people are taking any opportunities they can get and are more likely to be disloyal.

• +1
Reactions: h111 and ihearvoices
Not all women cheat. I think men and women cheat at pretty much the same frequency. I also think good looking people are more likely to be loyal than ugly people, despite having more opportunities. I think GL people know they have opportunities, and don't feel they need to act on it. Ugly people are taking any opportunities they can get and are more likely to be disloyal.
I think all women regardless of looks have a radar scanning for someone more attractive they can jump over to when they are in a relationship

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss