Thoughts on Martial Arts

Martial Arts?

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Martial arts, a huge talking point making its way into the redpill community as mma blows up worldwide. Somewhat replacing the just gym advice of old, what are your thoughts on it?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
If u have a BBC ain’t no martial art gonna defend u from the swing punch to the face of a dick

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ShowerMaxxing
No good. Just boxing, wrestling, and BJJ.

Mogs hard, attractive hobby

Being masc mogs, I wish I was

But you either are, or you aren't 😢

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If u have a BBC ain’t no martial art gonna defend u from the swing punch to the face of a dick
Beg to differ

A year or two of a low impact high efficacy martial art with regular sessions and then maintenance/slow improvement practice might be beneficial if you anticipate any scenario where you may encounter hand to hand combat with a normal person in life, but for most people it’s a waste of time.

• +1
Mogs hard, attractive hobby

Being masc mogs, I wish I was

But you either are, or you aren't 😢
U say it but I’d argue majority of guys in mma are bully victims. Typically manlets, lanklets and ogres

• So Sad
U say it but I’d argue majority of guys in mma are bully victims. Typically manlets, lanklets and ogres
I am a lanklet, guess this is my call :forcedsmile:

• JFL
A year or two of a low impact high efficacy martial art with regular sessions and then maintenance/slow improvement practice might be beneficial if you anticipate any scenario where you may encounter hand to hand combat with a normal person in life, but for most people it’s a waste of time.
Yeh cuz u only get into a fight like once every 5yrs. And it’s completely useless against a crackhead with a knife

• Woah
Ye it’s perfect for u, could become like Jones, Adesanya, O’Malley etc using length to overpower shorter guys
Adesanya is my favourite fighter tied with gustaffson

• +1
Every man should know how to fight/be able to defend themselves

It's actually pathetic to not be able to do this as a man (especially if you have a family, not that this applies to 99% of the people here :forcedsmile:)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Adesanya is my favourite fighter tied with gustaffson
Not dominant or aggressive enough for my liking. Prefer the likes of Khabib and Fedor, ground and pound destruction. Wish they would bring soccer kicks and stomps back

• +1

It's actually pathetic to not be able to do this as a man (especially if you have a family, not that this applies to 99% of the people here :forcedsmile:)
But it’s void, even a big rock makes martial arts redundant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Yeah but being physically fit and having training would still make you more agile and collected in these scenarios no?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Still worth it.
It is also a legit confidence booster knowing you can beat up almost every guy.

• +1
Irrelevant once 6”5 @the_bull gets you

• JFL
Yeah but being physically fit and having training would still make you more agile and collected in these scenarios no?
Ofc, but if someone coming at u with a weapon ur best option is to run because that mf wants to kill u

• +1
Still worth it.
It is also a legit confidence booster knowing you can beat up almost every guy.
This still depends on how much you weigh, sure if ur 5’10+, 90kg and trained you’ll take out most guys

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Martial arts, a huge talking point making its way into the redpill community as mma blows up worldwide. Somewhat replacing the just gym advice of old, what are your thoughts on it?

Martial arts from the age of 5 gave me the only positive traits I have

Parents forced me to take karate from 5 to like 12 until i gave up and it was complete dogshit, none of what you learned would apply to a real fight, only boxing has good application

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and sexy
Parents forced me to take karate from 5 to like 12 until i gave up and it was complete dogshit, none of what you learned would apply to a real fight, only boxing has good application
U prob went to a Mcdojo, proper karate has been effective for many famed fighters: McGregor, GSP, Wonderboy, MVP

Imagine training martial arts for years just to get acked by a twink with a knife

• JFL
Martial arts are useless if you meet someone who has watched this sv3rige vid.

Imagine training martial arts for years just to get acked by a twink with a knife
It’s literally real, UFC Heavyweight Anthony Smith was traumatised by a cracked out twink home invader. If he had a knife would b over
@1:52

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL