Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Weight loss max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I've only smoked weed and drank alcohol

Don't meth with Mike Tython,

is all I know.

If you do it you'll stay up for days on end and start seeing shadow people
My pants were hanging on an ironing table in the bathroom and upon seeing them I thought they were a murderer who broke in and I stared at it until the hallucination faded

Im too insane to be doing this shit

• +1
Reactions: Cope
My pants were hanging on an ironing table in the bathroom and upon seeing them I thought they were a murderer who broke in and I stared at it until the hallucination faded

Im too insane to be doing this shit
Bro I literally saw the heads of niggers all over my bed while I was trying to sleep. I got up but was too afraid to open the door because there were hands reaching under it. Then suddenly the door started levitating and I ran into the bathroom in fear. I started hearing people outside partying that weren't there, and the heads of four creepy children began coming towards me when I was trying to get something to eat from the kitchen. It was legit one of the scariest moments of my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 16833
Bro I literally saw the heads of niggers all over my bed while I was trying to sleep. I got up but was too afraid to open the door because there were hands reaching under it. Then suddenly the door started levitating and I ran into the bathroom in fear. I started hearing people outside partying that weren't there, and the heads of four creepy children began coming towards me when I was trying to get something to eat from the kitchen. It was legit one of the scariest moments of my life.
Brooo I can relate giga hard Jfl first time on meth I locked myself in the bathroom for hours and the door was levitating and had tentancles coming under it:hnghn:i was apparently saying weird shit and being loud in there according to my cousin and mom who were both home:feelswah: I could literally barely see or hear

More of a heroin guy, me. I just wanna get that euphoric anxiety free feeling and relax :what:

More of a heroin guy, me. I just wanna get that euphoric anxiety free feeling and relax :what:
Idk if u serious but meth chills my anxiety out ngll until I come down brutally . Heroin sounds nice tho tbh if it’s basically the same as oxy/Percocet. It’s No hangover alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Idk if u serious but meth chills my anxiety out ngll until I come down brutally . Heroin sounds nice tho tbh if it’s basically the same as oxy/Percocet. It’s No hangover alcohol
I'm absolutely deadass. Idk uppers just make me gigaanxious I'm weak minded

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I'm absolutely deadass. Idk uppers just make me gigaanxious I'm weak minded
Haha tbh shooting or smoking heroin is probably next level compared to just eating oxy
I’m drinking redbull rn, I love my good goy juice full of good goy sugar and good goy exotic over the counter stimulants

• JFL
Haha tbh shooting or smoking heroin is probably next level compared to just eating oxy
I’m drinking redbull rn, I love my good goy juice full of good goy sugar and good goy exotic over the counter stimulants
fuark im trying to quit caffeine but im hopelessly addicted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Brooo I can relate giga hard Jfl first time on meth I locked myself in the bathroom for hours and the door was levitating and had tentancles coming under it:hnghn:i was apparently saying weird shit and being loud in there according to my cousin and mom who were both home:feelswah: I could literally barely see or hear
You've never done meth you virgin

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Nvm you have, I can relate to this. It's cuz meth is serotonergic unlike other stimulants.

fuark im trying to quit caffeine but im hopelessly addicted
was a half a pack a day smoker and quit cold turkey but can't ever see myself quitting coffee the crippling headache is worse than any nic withdrawal symptom

gotta cope with the jew articles saying coffee is good for us

• JFL
was a half a pack a day smoker and quit cold turkey but can't ever see myself quitting coffee the crippling headache is worse than any nic withdrawal symptom

gotta cope with the jew articles saying coffee is good for us
lmao guess so. And iced coffee through a straw to keep the teeth white on some real black pill looksmaxxer shit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815