yuyevon stan account

If I die i die I guess lol

• +1
Reactions: cube and incel194012940
How's life?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How's life?
Shit bro actually going good. Kinda stopped feeling anxiety and got into a boarding school where I'll start this August, gonna be amazing for my social life.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Shit bro actually going good. Kinda stopped feeling anxiety and got into a boarding school where I'll start this August, gonna be amazing for my social life.
Men only boarding school?

• +1
Men only boarding school?
Mixed gender, even the dorms are mixed gender.

If I'm virgin after that my genes derserve to die out lmao

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
yes it’s very interesting and versatile bc the mechanism of action is so general

I use it in these ways:

on the skin mixed into moisturizer product, some studies say it works just as good as a retinoid. It’s somewhat protective against the sun, and when sun/red light hits it, it helps skin

when u swish it in teeth it has antibiotic qualities like a mouthwash and most interestingly it stains blue any areas that aren’t teeth allowing u to see your oral health

when I feel like shit it get rid of brain fog along with walk

when I feel a flu coming I take a good amount with orange juice sometimes along with random things like quinine and garlic and it usually stops me from getting sick at all/shortens illness duration

it’s kinda subtle mood lift so don’t expect to “feel it” unless u take doses enough to act like a MAO which is mixed bag and I don’t recommend

it stains everything blue although there are ways to counteract for example mixing with vit c if putting on skin

Last edited:
  • +1
should be good with some t3

• +1
  • +1
yes it’s very interesting and versatile bc the mechanism of action is so general

I use it in these ways:

on the skin mixed into moisturizer product, some studies say it works just as good as a retinoid. It’s somewhat protective against the sun, and when sun/red light hits it, it helps skin

when u swish it in teeth it has antibiotic qualities like a mouthwash and most interestingly it stains blue any areas that aren’t teeth allowing u to see your oral health

when I feel like shit it get rid of brain fog along with walk

when I feel a flu coming I take a good amount with orange juice sometimes along with random things like quinine and garlic and it usually stops me from getting sick at all/shortens illness duration

it’s kinda subtle mood lift so don’t expect to “feel it” unless u take doses enough to act like a MAO which is mixed bag and I don’t recommend

it stains everything blue although there are ways to counteract for example mixing with vit c if putting on skin
Interesting, thanks bro.

What dosages would you recommend? I've taken 100mg so far (1ml of 1% solution, assuming 1g/ml density)

I accidentally stained some shit in my mums kitchen with it, brutal shit man.

I have some of this shit, everyone claims its a supercure that fixes everything, to me it felt kinda like a coffee but gave me more anxiety than energy, u can try it out though
idk, didn't feel much of a difference, but it seems to kill my pump.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Interesting, thanks bro.

What dosages would you recommend? I've taken 100mg so far (1ml of 1% solution, assuming 1g/ml density)

I accidentally stained some shit in my mums kitchen with it, brutal shit man.
I measure by my piss color lol, 100mg is highish for anti-flu/antidepressant activity that dose your piss will be ocean blue unless your body is v inflamed

u will “feel it” more because it increases serotonin/noradrenaline(ithink) at that dose but much lower doses will get u all the antioxidant properties/bit of a boost

I like it best personally when I piss green I think closer to the 20 mg level
idk, didn't feel much of a difference, but it seems to kill my pump.
it’s strongly anti nitric oxide

Last edited:
  • +1
I measure by my piss color lol, 100mg is highish for anti-flu/antidepressant activity that dose your piss will be ocean blue unless your body is v inflamed
Very weird, I have no alterations to my urine colour yet. Have I calculated the dose wrongly?

1ml of 100ml 1% solution should contain 0,01ml methelyne blue, so 0,01g=10mg
ah
well lmao, no I've taken 10mg

Guess I'll take 10ml tommorow. This is gonna get expensive in the long run tho, 48,5€/litre, assuming 100mg a day that's 177€/year
Damn.

u will “feel it” more because it increases serotonin/noradrenaline(ithink) at that dose but much lower doses will get u all the antioxidant properties/bit of a boost
Ah, do you have any good podcasts or audiobooks talking about this?

it’s strongly anti nitric oxide
ah... Brutal.

Is it even worth it then? Or should I just use it on rest days?

• +1
Very weird, I have no alterations to my urine colour yet. Have I calculated the dose wrongly?

1ml of 100ml 1% solution should contain 0,01ml methelyne blue, so 0,01g=10mg
ah
well lmao, no I've taken 10mg

Guess I'll take 10ml tommorow. This is gonna get expensive in the long run tho, 48,5€/litre, assuming 100mg a day that's 177€/year
Damn.

Ah, do you have any good podcasts or audiobooks talking about this?

ah... Brutal.

Is it even worth it then? Or should I just use it on rest days?
I use the fish medicine which is cheaper but has possibility of heavy metal contamination that shouldn’t be problem unless massive doses

i learn everything from studies, reddit and ray peat forum

id test it out, there’s variation between people, might make u have more endurance aswell

• +1
I use the fish medicine which is cheaper but has possibility of heavy metal contamination that shouldn’t be problem unless massive doses
Illegal in Denmark, have to buy mine from laboratory suppliers. ☹️

i learn everything from studies, reddit and ray peat forum
Damn ray peat

Guess a broken clockis right twice a day

• +1