Thoughts on Mewing

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

I was brought here by fate.
I see lots of mixed reactions from the community on mewing, some say it helps or works or whatever and others call it a fucking joke. I’m sure all of you know who’s Astrosky so I was wondering if you guys think it’s legit in some way or Astro just had good genes and hormones. Also, do you consider posture and proper chewing a factor of good jaw development? Wanna hear your guys opinions on this.

Graycels keep "looksmaxxing" section alive tbh

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81, vodkacel and Zercic
Proper nutrition and posture has effect on your development
but after 12 mewing is gigacope, astrosky got fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Zercic and Deleted member 5912
Graycels keep "looksmaxxing" section alive tbh
I’m pretty new here can you help explain what is a graycel so i’m further educated on all these new terms and shit

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Proper nutrition and posture has effect on your development
but after 12 mewing is gigacope, astrosky got fillers
How does exactly posture affect your face?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I’m pretty new here can you help explain what is a graycel so i’m further educated on all these new terms and shit
your handle color is gray. Gray+in(cel) = graycel.

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName
Oh, your thoughts on "bad neck posture can affect your face(mostly jaw)?
Both, the posture of your tongue doesn’t negatively effect your face I presume

• Woah
Astro sky has a decent jaw (in terms of jaw width), which is caused by hytophying the masseter muscles. You wont get bone changes after puberty, but it can just stop you from getting worse.

This has been said by Mike Mew himself.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
daily reminder literally no one knows the answer to this question and if they say they do, theyre bullshitting, mewing takes years to get noticeable change, and the time since its been mainstream simply isnt long enough to have enough people trying it to draw a conclusion

however i did measure the bizygo width of people before and after mewing and they got several mm's of maxillary expansion over the span of a few years

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, 5'8manlet and ObamasLastName
After puberty? Pretty much cope. Of course your genetics will determinated how recessed you'll be, but don't get fooled or cope saying it's all genetics. A slightly recessed chin/ jaw? Possible. This?

44fe95_de39f16f39bd4705a244fe44e9136e3b~mv2.png

Nah, this is an aberration. Copers will say it's all genetics but it's bs, they just won't accept that their stupidity was responsible for their utter subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName and Deleted member 7173
Mewing only prevents recession. If you didn't mew as a child, you will never reach your true genetic potential. However, continue mewing so further recession does not occur.

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks
After puberty? Pretty much cope. Of course your genetics will determinated how recessed you'll be, but don't get fooled or cope saying it's all genetics. A slightly recessed chin/ jaw? Possible. This?

Nah, this is an aberration. Copers will say it's all genetics but it's bs, they just won't accept that their stupidity was responsible for their utter subhumanity.
Fuck, that picture gives me nightmares

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
Mewing only prevents recession. If you didn't mew as a child, you will never reach your true genetic potential. However, continue mewing so further recession does not occur.
It’s hard to convince kids to mew, i tried telling my 8 year old brother to keep proper posture and he’s arching his back over like a fucking retard, he had potential too.

What correlation does puberty have with your maxilla? My maxilla doesn't move at all with puberty, it only moves if a force is applied to it like my tongue.

What correlation does puberty have with your maxilla? My maxilla doesn't move at all with puberty, it only moves if a force is applied to it like my tongue.
idk fam it’s genetic or cope i guess

your whole face is literally being shaped during your puberty, it won't do shit if you already have thick, grown and shaped bones in your face unless the force you're talking about is a fucking punch.

Although I don't think it will make much of a difference even if you're already grown it's probably better to fix the tongue posture since if anything our bones tend to degenerate with time, so I imagine the possibility of it getting worse is real.

• +1
Reactions: Norberg
Mewing works!! If you really believe and your heart is pure, everything is possible!1!!1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Norberg, HighIQcel and Julius
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Norberg and Deleted member 2769
Mewing is the correct tongue posture, so you should mew regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Norberg
my skull becomes more symmetrical soon i will be able to mog jews

• JFL