• Ugh..
Reactions: SLA
Guilty pleasure material.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and FatJattMofo
Nope

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I'd fuck milfs all day long (I'd fuck anything that's at least sentient, hey, I have standards too).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, crosshold and FatJattMofo
i want to fuck a hot milf in front of her husband/daughter/son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3202
would fuck but not ltr

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
no, thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I'm into jailbaits, but from time to time, I have a bit of a milf fetish going on

I want a Latina milf to mother me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, bassfreak and john2
I'm into jailbaits, but from time to time, I have a bit of a milf fetish going on
I wouldn't express my love for jumping bananas on a site where the government is watching you. :feelsbaton:

• +1
overrated sex fantasy, most ¨MILFS¨ irl look like utter shit, finding a sexually attractive MILF is like seeing a 7 psl walking on the street.
It doesnt happen often

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Halotestin, Effortless and 1 other person
i had a fantasy then the real thing happened to me. it was disgusting. dead serious. have not had another milf fantasy since it actually happened.

it was so bad that i made an excuse to leave.

overrated sex fantasy, most ¨MILFS¨ irl look like utter shit, finding a sexually attractive MILF is like seeing a 7 psl walking on the street.
It doesnt happen often
Still fuckable if it's not below a 1 PSL, even then. . . . .

Still fuckable if it's not below a 1 PSL, even then. . . . .
You have no standards then, you are the type of guy that inflates a women ego and promotes hypergamy tbh

Even if you dont realise it yourself.

You have no standards then, you are the type of guy that inflates a women ego and promotes hypergamy tbh

Even if you dont realise it yourself.
I'm just joking, lol. I'm VERY picky to when it comes to women, even before I became a PSLer. I would pick my girlfriends based on certain features they had, I had/have a very odd taste for aesthetics though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Aesthetic
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, rockndogs and Deleted member 3202
I'm just joking, lol. I'm VERY picky to when comes to women, even before I became a PSLer. I would pick my girlfriends based on certain features they had, I had/have a very odd taste for aesthetics though.
Same here, i can respect that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Depends if they look youthful or look their age.

Former yes, latter no.

• +1
Same here, i can respect that tbh
What do you think about her? I think she's in her 30's:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john2 and Aesthetic
I love milfs (psl 4 and above). I never was interested in jbs. Idgaf about what anybody's judgement, but I am only stating my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold

Attachments

• kkkkkkkk.jpg
    kkkkkkkk.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, AscendenceImminent and FatJattMofo

Attachments

• 8SnS9Migif.gif
    8SnS9Migif.gif
    938.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 25580a3c9556f6fbc63c3c3ffc1f7405.gif
    25580a3c9556f6fbc63c3c3ffc1f7405.gif
    412.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 1418003190824.gif
    1418003190824.gif
    518 KB · Views: 18
  • megandancing.gif
    megandancing.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • JFL
man u know what is good :feelsez: love this body type and pheno
anastasia lux
Her waist doesn't look small enough (I'd still bang anyway).

Her waist doesn't look small enough (I'd still bang anyway).
bang ? i would fuck her until she say stop and even more :lul:

• JFL
You're getting arrested soon. :feelsbaton:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel and bassfreak
I only care about bones and collagen ngl

• +1
Milfs are the best, a hot milf is tenfold hotter than a hot younger girl.
Milffi

• Love it
Reactions: john2 and AscendenceImminent
Tales from panipatt

all women are the same. if you would not fuck a girl because she is a certain age you are 100% super gay kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, onnysk and BigBiceps
all women are the same. if you would not fuck a girl because she is a certain age you are 100% super gay kys
So it's gay not to fuck jbs because it's illegal and you'll be put on a sex offenders list to where any white knight and his faggot crew can come by, break into your house and butt fuck you?

So it's gay not to fuck jbs because it's illegal and you'll be put on a sex offenders list to where any white knight and his faggot crew can come by, break into your house and butt fuck you?
I did not say anything or imply that anyone should break any sort of federal law, but yes you are gay I already made that clear you faggot fuck do suey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
i had a fantasy then the real thing happened to me. it was disgusting. dead serious. have not had another milf fantasy since it actually happened.

it was so bad that i made an excuse to leave.
tell the story

• +1
tell the story

mom's friend was going through a divorce and had been trying to seduce me for months, trying to get me drunk(before i started drinking heavily). she masturbated in front of me once when we were alone moaning loudly while she was visiting. i didn't go for it. i guess she got fed up eventually because she led me into a backroom about a week later, with my mom still in the house, and did it again. not only was her body and face disgusting, but the desperation was just as bad. i told her i had to go to school and left.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3202 and FatJattMofo
mom's friend was going through a divorce and had been trying to seduce me for months, trying to get me drunk(before i started drinking heavily). she masturbated in front of me once when we were alone moaning loudly while she was visiting. i didn't go for it. i guess she got fed up eventually because she led me into a backroom about a week later, with my mom still in the house, and did it again. not only was her body and face disgusting, but the desperation was just as bad. i told her i had to go to school and left.
I would've plowed anyway.

Lmao what the fuck how old were you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot