D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Screenshot 20201017 213207

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, AlwaysHaveQuestions, maxmendietta and 4 others
Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans. Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll eyes, Captivate, Charm and Tail Whip along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close with this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat + high HP pool + Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.
Vaporeon 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Every time you capture a pokemon your dick will decrease by one millimeter

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard and 2 others
incel pokemon tbhtbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard and MusicMaxxingMidget
Someone is still playing pokemon go? Wow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard, sytyl and 1 other person
Bitch y you lackin

Screenshot 20201017 133852 Pokmon GO

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Lux
Britcel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Lux
only played pokemon go when it had come out/was popular and even then I just used a bot to get good pokemon

there was a period where downtown all the gyms belonged to me

then I got banned cuz they caught cheaters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 4804, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
only played pokemon go when it had come out/was popular and even then I just used a bot to get good pokemon

there was a period where downtown all the gyms belonged to me

then I got banned cuz they caught cheaters
I used to do that on my old phone too. I don't think any of the bots work now. As soon as u allow mock locations on Ur phone Pokémon go will stop working completely

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I played this crap so I could meet other people playing but was too autistic to talk to anyone or I would join them to beat the bosses and then go back home jfl
I once saw a literal stacy playing on the tram but didn't have balls to say anything, I was playing too so best excuse ever but of course my autism and betaness took over.

I played this crap so I could meet people playing but was too autistic to talk to anyone or I would join them to beat the bosses and then go back home jfl
I once saw a literal stacy playing on the tram but didn't have balls to say anything, I was playing too so best excuse ever but of course my autism and betaness took over.
I played it with my friends once when I was 14 in da city and my chad friend made friends with this gook in the apple store

my Dragonites mog
IMG 3496

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I played it with my friends once when I was 14 in da city and my chad friend made friends with this gook in the apple store
So you're 18-19. It came out on 2016. Slipped on there dear fbi agent