Thoughts on name adam??

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
I decided to change my name legally

Why you think so?

Its like surgery but even worst. You can artificially change your face, but that change is as shallow as clothes. Its not in your dna. Likewise, your name also shares this same birth essence of rng/god. Its a sort of natural inheritance.

You wont be playing anyone except for yourself., you have no reason to change your name legally. No boost of value at all, just a waste of money. If someone asks you what your name is just tell them what you want to tell them. Id rather practice gaming with a alias then to autisti change my legal name. More benefits that way.

Only time i can think where changing name is beneficial, is if you won the lottery or something similar where you really need to incognito. If not, waste of money and time better spent anywhere else. Plus Adam is a super non nt name depending on the person. Lowkey testing god name.

Last edited:
Its like surgery but even worst. You can artificially change your face, but that change is as shallow as clothes. Its not in your dna. Likewise, your name also shares this same birth essence of rng/god. Its a sort of natural inheritance.

You wont be playing anyone except for yourself., you have no reason to change your name legally. No boost of value at all, just a waste of money. If someone asks you what your name is just tell them what you want to tell them. Id rather practice gaming with a alias then to autisti change my legal name. More benefits that way.

Only time i can think where changing name is beneficial, is if you won the lottery or something similar where you really need to incognito. If not, waste of money and time better spent anywhere else. Plus Adam is a super non nt name depending on the person. Lowkey testing god name.
I live in the west and I have an ethnic name that's really hard to say

I live in the west and I have an ethnic name that's really hard to say
Just make a nickname out of your name and start calling yourself that. You don't have to tell people your real name. In courting situations, you dont have to tell people your real name in 99% of cases. Its better if you dont. Its internally beta to really even care about and think it matters tbh. Even worst to go the extra mile and change your name legally. A stain of insecurity.

Just make a nickname out of your name and start calling yourself that. You don't have to tell people your real name. In courting situations, you dont have to tell people your real name in 99% of cases. Its better if you dont. Its internally beta to really even care about and think it matters tbh. Even worst to go the extra mile and change your name legally. A stain of insecurity.
It's really bad and I have Decided to change it. I'll be much better when I have an easy name rather than a long middle eastern uncanny name