Thoughts on Oppenheimer?

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
If you have or haven’t seen the movie what are your thoughts on it. I think they should’ve put a large hooked prosthetic nose on Cillian to represent Oppenheimers kike heritage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
the themes could have been conveyed better

it was incoherent and all over the place

should have focused on just building the bomb, but the technical aspect isn't that interesting once you realize it's literally just spending a fuck ton of money to enrich uranium

overall, i think the premise for the movie was just bad

its saving grace is this scene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4301, rand anon, Deleted member 18582 and 1 other person
the themes could have been conveyed better

it was incoherent and all over the place

should have focused on just building the bomb, but the technical aspect isn't that interesting once you realize it's literally just spending a fuck ton of money to enrich uranium

overall, i think the premise for the movie was just bad

its saving grace is this scene

They should’ve shown Oppenheimer going to a synagogue.

• JFL
Reactions: gay retard
Havent watched

• Love it
Reactions: FascisstChad
Why is there so little discussion of the true father of splitting the atom and the atomic bomb, Enrico Fermi? Why do these kikes get credit for everything? Oh, right, because Fermi was an Italian goy and not one of the chosen (his wife was jewish though).

• Love it
Why is there so little discussion of the true father of splitting the atom and the atomic bomb, Enrico Fermi? Why do these kikes get credit for everything? Oh, right, because Fermi was an Italian goy and not one of the chosen (his wife was jewish though).
Absolutely they always promote Einstein as the greatest genius even though he pales in comparison to true genius goys like Tesla.

• JFL
Reactions: longjohnmong
The whole thing with Strauss was hella dragged out

• +1
The whole thing with Strauss was hella dragged out
I heard that the Richard Feynman cameo didn’t even do anything. What was the point of having one of the most important Physicists do nothing?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Absolutely they always promote Einstein as the greatest genius even though he pales in comparison to true genius goys like Tesla.
I have to disagree there. Einstein gets too much credit for things which should be shared in terms of attribution, sure, but Tesla was not even comparable in the field of physics. Tesla was more of an engineer/applied physicist and his ideas on theoretical physics were quite off the mark even though he had a lot of great innovations in engineering. I still do think Einstein was a genius, which is how he was able to figure out the Bose-Einstein condensate and how the photoelectric effect depended on the frequency of the light and not the intensity, even though he's undoubtedly overrated.

• +1
I have to disagree there. Einstein gets too much credit for things which should be shared in terms of attribution, sure, but Tesla was not even comparable in the field of physics. Tesla was more of an engineer/applied physicist and his ideas on theoretical physics were quite off the mark. I still do think Einstein was a genius, which is how he was able to figure out the Bose-Einstein condensate and how the photoelectric effect depended on the frequency of the light and not the intensity, even though he's undoubtedly overrated.
True but the media coined the term Einstein to refer to a smart person. There’s definitely a need for them to over exaggerate their achievements both as a survival mechanism and to feed their giant egos.

True but the media coined the term Einstein to refer to a smart person. There’s definitely a need for them to over exaggerate their achievements both as a survival mechanism and to feed their giant egos.
Well of course the kike media will promote kikes as the greatest intellects and downplay the achievements of goyim.

• +1
Well of course the kike media will promote kikes as the greatest intellects and downplay the achievements of goyim.
I’m sick and tired of so called “based” and “dissident” right wingers like Jordan Peterstein trying to explain away extreme Jewish over representation in areas of finance, media and government with “MUH 115 IQ” which has been disproven. Jews have an average of 100-105. The reason for this is high verbal IQ which explains their manipulative skills. Their should be affirmative goyim action instead of regular affirmative action.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Cililan Murphy is handsome as fuck and has beautiful eyes, proving that UEE is not inherently negative.

• +1