thoughts on oral stereoid? (andriol/test undecanoate)?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
does it mogs injectable T? in combination with anavar

@TakaTeo

@CupOfCoffee @OOGABOOGA

No idea how hepatotoxic it is long term

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Hell no, orals will never mog injectables. They destroy your liver for some minor gains. Anavar is legit but results are not worth the money/liver damage. Steroids are not for pussies, if you are too scared of needles, then simply stay natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, .👽. and OOGABOOGA
Saw this recently, might find it interesting; http://haidut.me/?p=563

Been reading about some guys who do raw test base powder mixed with dmso to great avail, but can't find much info idk thought I might share

• +1
Hell no, orals will never mog injectables. They destroy your liver for some minor gains. Anavar is legit but results are not worth the money/liver damage. Steroids are not for pussies, if you are too scared of needles, then simply stay natural.
This here basically. Plus you won’t get as much out of most orals without a test base unless you’ve got something like dbol to aromatize instead and turn you into a bloated meatball

• +1
does it mogs injectable T? in combination with anavar

@TakaTeo
nope. injectable > oral test. undecanoate only actually has around 60mgs pure test per 100mgs of undecanoate compared to enanthate which has around about 80. oral test is also nowhere near as simple as injecting is and would be way more expensive and less easy.

• +1