thoughts on pig meat?

swt

swt

Bronze
many times i’ve been told eating pig is bad, no i am not muslim. and non muslim people told me this.

they said they’re dirty and they’re not good for consumption but what do you guys think?

is it good to consume it during a cut?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Muttcel foid killer and Jova
It's good for you dont listen to shitskins

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, yelloweyesmerchant, Muttcel foid killer and 3 others
Dirtiest meat you could consume imo

• +1
Reactions: Jova
PUFA

• +1
Reactions: Jova
why do carnivore niggers care about pufa? the whole point of not eating it is so sugar can be metabolised properly but if u dont eat sugar whats the fucking purpose

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
Most toxic meat , pig don’t sweat also Islam and Judaism already ban it for a good reason

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ryanlovestolooksmax
why do carnivore niggers care about pufa? the whole point of not eating it is so sugar can be metabolised properly but if u dont eat sugar whats the fucking purpose
that is not the whole point of not eating it you ray peat nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and piec
Most toxic meat , pig don’t sweat also Islam and Judaism already ban it for a good reason
Don't eat pork because JEWS and shitskins banned it. High IQ tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener, kalluss, Jova and 1 other person
Make sure to get a healthy boar, like chickens they store toxins and pufas in fat very easily
One of the best animals you can eat since it's one of the closest to humans, some theorize they even have partial human DNA.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Make sure to get a healthy boar, like chickens they store toxins and pufas in fat very easily
One of the best animals you can eat since it's one of the closest to humans, some theorize they even have partial human DNA.
pigs are a variant of white people

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, IAMNOTANINCEL and Jova
many times i’ve been told eating pig is bad, no i am not muslim. and non muslim people told me this.

they said they’re dirty and they’re not good for consumption but what do you guys think?

they dont consume it for religious reasons, that's it,
Allah turned into a pig one time and now they don't eat pigs 😭

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Pigs on real farms have trichanosis and other parasites in them so they shit all the toxins out,store bought is bad cause no parasites

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and IAMNOTANINCEL
PUFAs lead to the presence of free-radicals in the body which results in aging and other health issues

• +1
Reactions: piec and TheLookInYourEyes
Those people telling you it's bad, literally have reproduce with their sisters and cousins. And interbreeding causes -10 iq points statistically. That's why they come out with retarded shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311, WanderingBurro and swt

why is your name SWT 😭

extremely healthy, ancestors lived over 100 eating mostly pig

• +1
Reactions: swt, Shun2311 and Muttcel foid killer

pig meat like any animal meat is good is just the stuff people cook it in that is bad also most religions are cucked af disregard

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311
Jew don't eat pigs you think it's a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

don’t listen to religioncels they are mind rotten incels. eat it.

I love pig meat its not dirty at all but its the mist unhealthy meat. If you think pigs are disgusting then why do you eat chicken? they carry the same diseases as pigs

Not as nutritious as beef and depending on the feed the fat is full of PUFAs which are not great, nowadays if i eat pork i eat the lean cuts mostly

It's good for you dont listen to shitskins
You know what shit those things eat? When u consume pig meat your eating whatever they consumed aswell that’s why if you eat tuna too much you’d get mercury poisoning cuz the fish they eat contain a lot of toxins. Eating pig meat is just a simple way to fuck your body up

You know what shit those things eat? When u consume pig meat your eating whatever they consumed aswell that’s why if you eat tuna too much you’d get mercury poisoning cuz the fish they eat contain a lot of toxins. Eating pig meat is just a simple way to fuck your body up
idgaf abt my health.

will eating it affect me on my looks negatively?

Good, just gotta get high quality