Thoughts on plastic surgery

Plastic Surgery Cope or Smart?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 51489

Iron
I personally think surgery is hella dumb and a bad move. I think people should ascend to their genetic limit, improve their charisma so they can pull, and hope their kids can be better looking than them.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and humanoidsub7
You just can’t stop posting bad threads about your shitty opinions can’t you grey.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, humanoidsub7, m0ss26 and 3 others
Tell that to a subhuman whose only hope is surgery. If your looks cant set you on foot, personality does not matter no matter how charismatic and confident you are

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I personally think surgery is hella dumb and a bad move. I think people should ascend to their genetic limit, improve their charisma so they can pull, and hope their kids can be better looking than them.
you are either 12 or severely retarded

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Kaiser

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
High IQ pozt...

More celz in thiz forum should learn from thiz graycel
Faggiez here coping with surgerymaxx or other shit
inztead of going to the gym
or spending the money on healthy foodzz..

High IQ pozt...

More celz in thiz forum should learn from thiz graycel
Faggiez here coping with surgerymaxx or other shit
inztead of going to the gym
or spending the money on healthy foodzz..

agreed

bros trying to eliminate the competition

• JFL
another thread made and filled by retarded greys, it truly is over for this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith and humanoidsub7
another thread made and filled by retarded greys, it truly is over for this site
nigga youre a "gray" lmao stop being a pussy, don't waste your money on surgery before softmaxxing, and maybe do something productive.

• JFL
Tell that to a subhuman whose only hope is surgery. If your looks cant set you on foot, personality does not matter no matter how charismatic and confident you are
gtfo gray

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and m0ss26
nigga youre a "gray" lmao stop being a pussy, don't waste your money on surgery before softmaxxing, and maybe do something productive.
you know nothing about me.

you know nothing about me.
you're right I don't let me rephrase, before instantly getting surgery like I'm seeing on this forum people should take a natural approach. This post was ill-stated.

There's only so far you can reasonably go with surgery so in ways it is a form of reaching your limit.

There's only so far you can reasonably go with surgery so in ways it is a form of reaching your limit.
true but it is not your true genetic limit, tis my point. Its frauding in a way.

If you get your whole face redone yea it's stupid. But if it's something minor than nah it's fine unless they mess up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51489
But I would never spend 10k+ on a surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51489
true but it is not your true genetic limit, tis my point. Its frauding in a way.
Women fraud all the time so men might as well be allowed to. It's a fraud that no one needs to know about and chances are your children will end up better off because you scored someone looksmatched with your surgerymaxxed self as opposed to someone looksmatched with your untouched self.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, sozz and Deleted member 51489
Women fraud all the time so men might as well be allowed to. It's a fraud that no one needs to know about and chances are your children will end up better off because you scored someone looksmatched with your surgerymaxxed self as opposed to someone looksmatched with your untouched self.
fairpoint in a way it is a path to kids with better genes. My overall point is that if you just go straight to surgery like some dumbasses I've seen here before putting in any work you're doing yourself wrong in the longterm.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
you're right I don't let me rephrase, before instantly getting surgery like I'm seeing on this forum people should take a natural approach. This post was ill-stated.
people who get surgery while not naturally capped are obviously braindead and rare, being lean and having good skin + hair is essential to see what your actual surgical base is

people who get surgery while not naturally capped are obviously braindead and rare, being lean and having good skin + hair is essential to see what your actual surgical base is
agreed, the thing that sparked this post was some thread w a guy who was clearly overweight and got a bunch of surgeries, then claimed it "ruined his life"

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26