Thoughts on reading Russian novels and literature?

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Any bookworm-cels here who have read Dostoevsky, Kafka and Tolstoy books? I’d like to know your opinion on Russian literature.

I am planning to start reading ‘crime and punishment’ by Fyodor Dostoevsky as I’ve recently seen its hype on media. Second, a brief overview of this protagonist character ‘Raskolnikov’ seems to resonate with my personality at different levels. I’d like to know your thoughts if you’ve read this before and which translation feels the best.

Thank you
IMG 2146

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and imthesupremecel
Russian literature is pretty underrated I can only recommend reading it

Always good to read! I have been reading Crime & Punishment over the past few weekz!

“Your worst sin is that you have destroyed and betrayed yourself for nothing.”

My most favourites are "Idiot" and "Humiliated and Insulted". The most blackpill ones about offie duffies and hypergamous beckies.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Tried reading that. Dostoevsky is mentally ill, but kinda interesting. Can’t say much about the other two

I got bored pretty fast tho, Nietzsche’s ideology is much more appealing to me. “To kill or not to kill” and “to be or not to be” seem kinda boring and clear to me

ummm sorry honey, i think you meant UKRAINIAN literature like distievsky, kifkiyj and tilstiy.

• JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, MA_ascender and BecomingHuman
Tolstoy is kinda boring but Dostoevsky is a must

Those are cuck literature. Literally every cuck i know about read those.

@dostoyevski