Are they effective
I don’t wanna fuck myself up on roids

Pretty ineffective tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Stare and Deleted member 6789
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Zeta ascended, bruh3610 and 3 others
I gained 25-30lbs of mostly muscle on them in 6 weeks. You need to know what you're doing for them to be effective.
Alright, then tell me pls, are there sarms that work like Clen? I wanna get shredded and toned, not build muscle

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Alright, then tell me pls, are there sarms that work like Clen? I wanna get shredded and toned, not build muscle
whats the difference between sarms and roids?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and lifestyle21873
I gained 25-30lbs of mostly muscle on them in 6 weeks. You need to know what you're doing for them to be effective.
i gained 10lbs of muscle and i barely worked out and barely ate protein lol. 10 week cycle tho

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7725 and KDA Player
i gained 10lbs of muscle and i barely worked out and barely ate protein lol. 10 week cycle tho
What did you use ? Did you experience side effects ?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7725 and KDA Player
Complete bullshit. 30 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks is impossible even for Roid heads. You're just a fat ass with big arms that thinks hes "big"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Germania, Good_Little_Goy and 6 others
Complete bullshit. 30 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks is impossible even for Roid heads. You're just a fat ass with big arms that thinks hes "big"
Far from it. All my "friends" that saw me all thought I took steroids and said I looked jacked. Once gyms open up I will do a before and after for the lazy copers. The "even guys on steroids don't gain 30lbs" only applies to guys who have been lifting for years. I lifted natty for a few months before taking SARMs.
Exactly. I ate 4000 calories per day and lifted 7 days a week. I'm also 6'5" so that might've helped put on more weight. Bunch of copers who read that SARMs aren't effective and are too high inhib to try it themselves.

Last edited:
Only pussys do sarms bruh start injecting pussy ass pussy

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Stare
Pretty bad.
The most effective ones are suppressive and full of side effects.
The safest ones do basically nothing.

Just hop on T if you want to take that route.

Far from it. All my "friends" that saw me all thought I took steroids and said I looked jacked. Once gyms open up I will do a before and after for the lazy copers. The "even guys on steroids don't gain 30lbs" only applies to guys who have been lifting for years. I lifted natty for a few months before taking SARMs.

Exactly. I ate 4000 calories per day and lifted 7 days a week. I'm also 6'5" so that might've helped put on more weight. Bunch of copers who read that SARMs aren't effective and are too high inhib to try it themselves.
Before and after weight?

Ah so you where pretty skinny for 6’5. How on earth did you do that in 6 weeks on such a mild sarm? And how much did you retain of it?
4000 calories per day + lifting different group every day. I had a deadline to gain that weight so I was more motivated than the average PED user. This was right before quarantine so I’m not sure how much I would’ve retained if gyms were still open but I’ve only lost 10 lbs without them.

MK677 was the cheat code. Made me eat like an elephant.

Testosterone is far more effective not to mention wayyyy cheaper

Yes, RAD140 is the strongest and the only one I recommend. Ostarine is good for cutting but too weak, LGD is for bulking and will put too much water on you.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Gyno is extremely rare at 400mg per week. I don’t even need an AI.
Huh, I’ve also heard steroids aint that bad if you know what ur doing. Would u lose ur gains if u stopped with roids?

• +1
Are they effective

I suggest you go in a steroid forum.

Sarms are seen as weak with a higher risk profile and have not been widely researched.

They are not less risky than steroids they still suppress you, you still need to do a pct. And they have side effects

Spend a whole year researching everything then make your judgment.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Julius and Deleted member 6873
Like said before, SARMs are quite new and unresearched.
And are quite often underdosed. You'll still possibly get sides and surpression at SARMs.

If you truly wanna start using anabolics you're better of using low dosages of Test

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Julius
20mg Ostarine + 20mg MK677.
Jfl you gained 15 pounds of water weight from mk677 and think it’s muscle mass

Literally no chance you gained anything close to 30 pounds of muscle mass from a weak cycle like that

Next time lgd and mk
Ostarine isn’t too weak to justify a bulk like that imo

Jfl you gained 15 pounds of water weight from mk677 and think it’s muscle mass

Literally no chance you gained anything close to 30 pounds of muscle mass from a weak cycle like that

Next time lgd and mk
Ostarine isn’t too weak to justify a bulk like that imo
Probably 10 lbs water weight from MK but 20 lbs is still great for 6 weeks.

• +1
Are they effective
LGD was awesome (for me). Ostarine doesn't build much muscle, but gave me a full look when I had very low bf.

LGD was awesome (for me). Ostarine doesn't build much muscle, but gave me a full look when I had very low bf.
Doesn't LGD cause hairloss?

Do everything without drugs and don't be afraid of time. Every constraint you create as a result of your outward interpretation of the world you live in creates inner panic which causes you to make bad decisions and give into temptation. Instead, you should let go and focus on using your present energy in a positive way. Your current energy will fuel your habits, choices and motivations and they will shape your future and your identity.

You're all just scared and I get it. But don't take steroids or any shit like that because isn't it just fucking completely clear that you'll regret it and fuck yourself up and NOT reach the arbitrary and imaginary idyllic state of being that you WANT TO THINK drugs will lead you towards? But really you know it's just cope, deep down. There isn't even any perceivable means to an end when wanting to take PEDs, it's just desperate and a bad cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, MasterKey, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Pretty ineffective tbh.
Depends on which ones you use, but they still are surpressive. However if they're quality SARMs i think they thankfully dont have the roid sides i'm afraid off (Hairloss) but if you only care about muscle gains Test E mogs

don’t want gyno and shit tho
you don't wake up one day with gyno genius. if you leave high e2 sides untreated for months and blast T, you might get it if you are genetically prone. you can take an AI if you notice early sides like being emotional, water bloat etc