Thoughts on stenabolic and cardarine?

D

Deleted member 18890

Gold
I just wanna lose fat not really fuck with my hormones

Then again was considering a sarm stack once i get three years into lifting

Doesn't do much and also doesn't burn fat magically. Not worth money IMO. better spend money on some mk 677 or SARMs that will really help you burn fat and build muscle.

Doesn't do much and also doesn't burn fat magically. Not worth money IMO. better spend money on some mk 677 or SARMs that will really help you burn fat and build muscle.
I took mk it doesnt help with fat burning it makes you hungry as fuck and bloated :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I took mk it doesnt help with fat burning it makes you hungry as fuck and bloated :lul:
well in Russia there is mk 677 that releases long and it doesn't cause any bloating and insulin resistance issues. It works wonders and it's perfect for fat loss unless you are insulin resistant. mk 677 still helps lose fat.
anyway, ppar-delta agonists are useless for weightloss, maybe they are good for endurance, but they hardly aid in leaning out. I would spend money on some S-23 or RAD-140 if I were you

well in Russia there is mk 677 that releases long and it doesn't cause any bloating and insulin resistance issues. It works wonders and it's perfect for fat loss unless you are insulin resistant. mk 677 still helps lose fat.
anyway, ppar-delta agonists are useless for weightloss, maybe they are good for endurance, but they hardly aid in leaning out. I would spend money on some S-23 or RAD-140 if I were you
Is rad140 worth the sides?
I was considering s-23 too

no it will destroy your hair, just get on test while being on caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
no it will destroy your hair, just get on test while being on caloric deficit
Yeah dont wanna lose any hair
Dont have any hair loss in my genes though

RAD-140 doesn't cause any hair loss, S-23 neither unless you get a winny or methyltest faked for SARMs which people who complain on "HEIRLOSS FROM RAD 140" really get. Don't listen to this bullshit.
S-23 is amazing in body recomposition, so if your main goal is to lose fat, use it. And it's not that suppressive as people claim as well, stick to 20 mg

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18052
RAD-140 doesn't cause any hair loss, S-23 neither unless you get a winny or methyltest faked for SARMs which people who complain on "HEIRLOSS FROM RAD 140" really get. Don't listen to this bullshit.
S-23 is amazing in body recomposition, so if your main goal is to lose fat, use it. And it's not that suppressive as people claim as well, stick to 20 mg
Wish i saw this sooner i pickee up stenabolic from my local supplement store

Cuz they also had a s4 ostarine and cardarine stack too