Thoughts on Supra orbital implants?

T50gandycel

T50gandycel

NATZU
Ive done research on the past year on supra orbital implants I just haven't found the answer what do they exactly do to the eye area aesthetic? Does it completely. Reduce uee

Images 67

What are some possible results on can see with these implants customized by @RealSurgerymax do they widen the orbitals and increase the pfl

(Also looking for some before and afters results from these implants)

@chuggy @tallskulliscope @sweetheart

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and opeggard
pretty sure @Ape101 got the surgery done and his thread in botb or maybe i'm completely mistaken and his was a completely different surgery

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
Ive done research on the past year on supra orbital implants I just haven't found the answer what do they exactly do to the eye area aesthetic? Does it completely. Reduce uee

View attachment 2991190

What are some possible results on can see with these implants customized by @RealSurgerymax do they widen the orbitals and increase the pfl

(Also looking for some before and afters results from these implants)

@chuggy @tallskulliscope @sweetheart[/USER
[/QUOTE]
it can reduce uee completely depending on implant, does not improve pfl, infra orbital implants are probably better for most people tho
infras:
[ATTACH type="full"]2991220[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1718912056859.png
    1718912056859.png
    747.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and goo25
pretty sure @Ape101 got the surgery done and his thread in botb or maybe i'm completely mistaken and his was a completely different surgery
Could u tag me in the post if you can:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Yahya
what do they exactly do to the eye area aesthetic?
they lift ur lower eye lids and give u a better browridge also removes hollow under eyes

though if you actually want best results undergo cantho aswell, this is seen in most of tabans cases as shown below
Customized Infraorbital Rim Implant Beverly Hills | Tear Trough Implant
Young Caucasian man underwent infraorbital silicone implant plus lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty (

This one underneath is just infraorbital implants

Transgender female underwent customized infraorbital rim implant surgery (including tear trough area).

they lift ur lower eye lids and give u a better browridge also removes hollow under eyes

though if you actually want best results undergo cantho aswell, this is seen in most of tabans cases as shown below
Young Caucasian man underwent infraorbital silicone implant plus lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty (

View attachment 2991618
Transgender female underwent customized infraorbital rim implant surgery (including tear trough area).

Taban doesn't use customs

op this is a result with custom implant from @RealSurgerymax, if you want to see more you need to go to pagnoni or ramieri for a consulatation and they'll show you in person

• +1
Reactions: betty
  • +1
Reactions: T50gandycel

View attachment 2991618
Good results but Taban is known for botching occasionally (like a bit too much).

Brutal for OP, everyone is posting abt infras not supras here

Lowers your brows and somewhat reduces UEE, could change the brow tilt also

op this is a result with custom implant from @RealSurgerymax, if you want to see more you need to go to pagnoni or ramieri for a consulatation and they'll show you in person

subhuman to subhuman

No difference lol