Thoughts on the cold spoon strat to reduce dark eyes

D

Deleted member 30892

Professionnal fumbler
I tried for some days, doing it multiple times (~3 a day), yet I don’t feel like I have much results at all

It’s still a bit of an improvement and since others said it worked, I’ll continue, but I’d like to know what yall think about it (especially those who did something else better)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
Try fixing the underlying issues rather - but try cold spoon strat if you cant solve what causes it

Try fixing the underlying issues rather - but try cold spoon strat if you cant solve what causes it
My sleep schedule is fine, I don’t think I can do much about that

But I implemented tomatoes and carrots in my meal plan for the beta-carotene + I’m gonna start sunbathing a bit for this summer, my skin will go orange/glowing quite fast if I remember correctly, and then my dark eyes are basically invisible

And worst case scenario I’ll use makeup, yes gay ass shit but an easy fix that most women use anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
My sleep schedule is fine, I don’t think I can do much about that

But I implemented tomatoes and carrots in my meal plan for the beta-carotene + I’m gonna start sunbathing a bit for this summer, my skin will go orange/glowing quite fast if I remember correctly, and then my dark eyes are basically invisible

And worst case scenario I’ll use makeup, yes gay ass shit but an easy fix that most women use anyway
Ok but have you identified what causes the dark circles, lack of bones maybe?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Ok but have you identified what causes the dark circles, lack of bones maybe?
Lack of bones ? Under my eyes you mean ? I just checked and I seem to have a really small gap but thats it

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Are you new?

Autisticbrokeass
Yeah I kinda am, I’ve seen redpill stuff for 2 years & blackpill for 1, I’ve used a lot of best of the best threads of this site so I figured I should join. But never heard of lack of bones causing dark circles lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
ice cold temperatures burns fat pads it will make undereyes worse jfl

i think it helps with eye bags tho but still not worth it anyway

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali