Thoughts on the Internet/LooksMax and Autistic Discord for Socializing and Social Skills Maxing???

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Or any other social media type platform to communicate with others

Forums, Reddit, youtube, Twitter, Facebook🤢, Discord, etc

I think it’s pretty fucking shitty, and can probably make you more autistic than you already are, as you can hide behind a screen a user name, talk autistically is extremely niche groups.

But definitely help fill the void of no real social interaction for a bit. Someways better than real life interaction with boring lame normies who you have nothing in common with except location.
Still it doesn’t beat genuine friendships, girlfriends etc.

Probably has improved my conversation skills a bit, lowered social anxiety, but IDK for sure.

How is the LooksMax discord???
Anyone with a good discord? Is it fun or worth joining?

Was a part of Lookism discord, was extremely fun, those who stayed we all became very close friends and would voice chat every night, but it went to shit because everyone was a narcy BPDcel, now it’s very few remaining, mostly random reddit discord fags. And they renounce the blackpill since it turned them mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: zazzle
Your social skills dont get better from talking to other people via the internet like what XDD its completely different to talk to someone irl. Sounds pretty retarded to me.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
But it certainly makes you more autstic

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Your social skills dont get better from talking to other people via the internet like what XDD its completely different to talk to someone irl. Sounds pretty retarded to me.
Vs. talking to no one, it’s probably better than nothing.

XDD

Plus I’m talking about in general and negating the negative effects of isolation seen in those in solitary confinement. At least a bit.

Still think it’s retarded and absolute shit, just want a discord inv

XDD

Way better than talking to no one but remember that most Discord servers are complete shit

Discord already a few years old, most of the cool people who use it already met on public servers and left and went on to make their own friends only private servers

But legit if you find the right ppl but its like looking for a diamond at the beach, you gonna have to look through hella sand

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, BeestungLipsTheory, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Or any other social media type platform to communicate with others

Forums, Reddit, youtube, Twitter, Facebook🤢, Discord, etc

I think it’s pretty fucking shitty, and can probably make you more autistic than you already are, as you can hide behind a screen a user name, talk autistically is extremely niche groups.

But definitely help fill the void of no real social interaction for a bit. Someways better than real life interaction with boring lame normies who you have nothing in common with except location.
Still it doesn’t beat genuine friendships, girlfriends etc.

Probably has improved my conversation skills a bit, lowered social anxiety, but IDK for sure.

How is the LooksMax discord???
Anyone with a good discord? Is it fun or worth joining?

Was a part of Lookism discord, was extremely fun, those who stayed we all became very close friends and would voice chat every night, but it went to shit because everyone was a narcy BPDcel, now it’s very few remaining, mostly random reddit discord fags. And they renounce the blackpill since it turned them mentally ill.
There are some decent people in the looksmax discord, a bunch of autists spamming the Hard R though. IMO being autistic is fine as long as you are good looking like I have said some weird ass shit to my gf but I mog her lookswise so i get away with it

• JFL
Social media doesn't mean social life unless you're like huge on something like instagram or tiktok

• Love it