thoughts on the two primary drives of looksmaxxers

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Chairman of the Looksmax Emma Roberts fanclub
On one hand, you have the people whose aims are solely to improve their personal outcomes in life. These people simply wish to maximize the individual pleasure and success that can come from being good-looking. Many of these people even seem to have no desire to have children, or are indifferent towards the thought of it happening.

On the other, you have people who wish to elevate their genetic lineage somehow, like myself. using improvements on their looks as one tool to facilitate this.

An example of how these differences can manifest themselves:
-Bimax surgery in the US could run someone 60k USD, but the price can be lowered by going to foreign countries
-Surrogacy in the US can cost about 100k, and this price can be lowered by going to foreign countries as well while still using a high quality egg donor

From my perspective, simply going with surrogacy would be the more effective option according to my goals.

Even if I choose to undergo all the surgeries I need to be competitive in the dating market, I realistically won't be able to get a woman of suitable genetic quality, or she will be VERY difficult to acquire and may not have desirable personality traits for a relationship. This could POSSIBLY result in a child who mogs me if I get the environment right, but the level of genetic control is much lower.

Conversely, with surrogacy I have a much higher degree of control on the genetic quality of my future child, and could even do genomic screening as well to further increase what I can control. My SMV will more or less remain the same, but the expected SMV for my child would be significantly increase compared to the former option, since I can control the genetic quality and environment.

Long term, it seems to be a much better investment to just focus on making money, using surrogacy, etc . rather than investing too much into various surgeries. IVF/surrogacy is the ULTIMATE hardmaxx, since it is the closest thing we have to high level GENETIC surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, optimisticzoomer and BrutalMogger
what

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
dnrd wtf is this shit OP

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
those are selfish goals

I looksmaxx so I can make people happy and feeling good by looking at me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik and TheLookInYourEyes
my goal has always been to reverse the damage to my face from mouth breathing. it i was born naturally ugly, i would be fine remaining ugly. but the idea of having all my opportunities ripped away from me from a thing that could have been prevented is my motivating factor

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and TheLookInYourEyes
my goal has always been to reverse the damage to my face from mouth breathing. it i was born naturally ugly, i would be fine remaining ugly. but the idea of having all my opportunities ripped away from me from a thing that could have been prevented is my motivating factor
that's probably the case for 80% of facecels, If somebody (who is not short) gets a well developed maxilla and jaw, is not going to be an Incel, unless he became a mentalcel for some reason.
Most people are recessed and that is not genetic, also nct isn't genetic either

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
facial development is 80% environmental. this is why you see siblings and sometimes even twins where one is chad the other is incel

GIphr4QWgAEgdEw.jpg:large

facial development is 80% environmental. this is why you see siblings and sometimes even twins where one is chad the other is incel

GIphr4QWgAEgdEw.jpg:large
does orthotropics involve lip filler or something wtf