Thoughts on this bimax results?

B

BecomingHuman

Gold

Title, it's a couple weeks post-op so there's still swelling. It's not me in the photos

Underadvanced

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
good results, still subhuman tho

Good results should have been a trimax tho needs genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
When asked about genioplasty, he said that he doesn't know if something was done, he said that "there are some sutures in that place so maybe".
Also I was surprised by this result, I mean it's clear which aesthetic line was used, but I think surgeon is open to different aesthetic line and has shown more advancement on my photo during the consultation.

who was your surgeon?

Underwhelming

pretty decent. he's obviously still swollen. look at pogonion vs. glabella. pretty big advancement. and because he had a really protruding chin to begin with, the amount of genio he could get was probably limited. once swelling goes down he will look way better in person.

people's expectations are way too fucking high with surgery. do you know how many surgeries these surgeons are performing? so fucking many. i just got rhino revision and i'm a group whatsapp for the surgeon. it really puts in perspective how many surgeries are being done. 2x per day, like 6 days a week. and only like 5% of those get posted to the surgeon's insta. but he has like 20X more results than Raffaini posted, and Raffaini has been doing surgery for 30 fucking years! these guys who go from ltn to htn in one surgery are 1/1000, and even then they're usually SFS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and BrownEyesWD