thoughts on this colouring ?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, n9wiff and exo
they are both not on the same looks level find someone who is the same looking as this mf and you are going to see that the white person is better looking,
so ur saying u cant divorce colouring ? devon bostick is same looks as op, again i ask you how does this colouring mog OPs

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and n9wiff
View attachment 2944998
I assume this is ideal coloring, with reddish pink-like undertones?
For universal appeal I would say so, in tropical areas they prefer more melanin and red undertones and in high latitudes they want fairer with more pinkish undertones

• +1
Reactions: greycel and n9wiff
For universal appeal I would say so, in tropical areas they prefer more melanin and red undertones and in high latitudes they want fairer with more pinkish undertones
What should I do for that coloring? I assume you still remember what I look like.

I plan on taking 20mg lycopene and maybe astaxanthin along with it?

What should I do for that coloring? I assume you still remember what I look like.

I plan on taking 20mg lycopene and maybe astaxanthin along with it?
idk much about SEA and what they prefer, i heard koreans have paler skin preference and same in japan but dk about singapore, malaysia etc. but u cant go wrong with better undertones, take lycopene w coconut oil and drink fruit juice, increase T (more T = redder skin), get a light tan.

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
idk much about SEA and what they prefer, i heard koreans have paler skin preference and same in japan but dk about singapore, malaysia etc. but u cant go wrong with better undertones, take lycopene w coconut oil and drink fruit juice, increase T (more T = redder skin), get a light tan.
Tanned and fair skin is preffered, my melanin is still ideal. And I also have light skin halo from the Indian community because most of us are from Tamil or Malayali so they are very dark and prefer light coloring.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Good coloring but the guy in the pic has a faggy eye area. Saved by zygos and bonemass