Thoughts on this guys approaching method

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess

His other infield vids are worth watching, does some large group approaches v foids and manages to come off fairly NT during it

@New Poster

He states in some video where he's just talking that his approach is to be genuine about his intention with the goal being more about the quality of the social interactions rather than the slay and he makes a point to avoid being creepy but I'm sure there are some instances he couldve physically escelated

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, traveler and Deleted member 31562
I've seen a lot of his stuff. He's got balls. He approaches groups of girls and has no problem flirting and making it clear he's hitting on them. He also seems like he can read the room and not get butthurt if he gets rejected. He's also looksmaxxed. All good things.

His method is terrible, though, and would need chad level looks to pull off. He small talks for one minute and then asks for a number. A lot of the times he even tells the girls he's leaving in a few days. None of this is going to work unless you mog the girl into a super nova. Girls don't want to go on dates with random men. You might as well use tinder if you're just going to ask for numbers. And for the love of god don't announce that you're leaving. You might as well say you're going to pump and dump.

The better method is to try to get them back to your place there and then. Stay in the interaction and keep flirting until you can escalate. Just asking for numbers is barely better than online.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Roquefort, Deleted member 30892 and 3 others
I've seen a lot of his stuff. He's got balls. He approaches groups of girls and has no problem flirting and making it clear he's hitting on them. He also seems like he can read the room and not get butthurt if he gets rejected. He's also looksmaxxed. All good things.

His method is terrible, though, and would need chad level looks to pull off. He small talks for one minute and then asks for a number. A lot of the times he even tells the girls he's leaving in a few days. None of this is going to work unless you mog the girl into a super nova. Girls don't want to go on dates with random men. You might as well use tinder if you're just going to ask for numbers. And for the love of god don't announce that you're leaving. You might as well say you're going to pump and dump.

The better method is to try to get them back to your place there and then. Stay in the interaction and keep flirting until you can escalate. Just asking for numbers is barely better than online.
Yeah the approaches where he says he's leaving in a few days struck me as info he should not be just voluntarily giving to them.
Is he trying to create urgency about meeting them later that night for a date even though they received verbal confirmation he's looking for a pump and dump whereas at least if he doesn't mention it the foids can allow themselves go along with things and rationalize in the end that giving sex may lead to more than ONS

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
direct and ballsy i respect it

Yeah the approaches where he says he's leaving in a few days struck me as info he should not be just voluntarily giving to them.
Is he trying to create urgency about meeting them later that night for a date even though they received verbal confirmation he's looking for a pump and dump whereas at least if he doesn't mention it the foids can allow themselves go along with things and rationalize in the end that giving sex may lead to more than ONS
And his whole demeanor is very boyfriend -- not bad boy "lets fuck in an alleyway." His appeal would be in ltrs. He's asking for dates. No one wants to sit through the awkwardness of a date if it's not going to lead to a relationship.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
What would you rate him us?

@Blackgymmax do a similar video, I'm sure, it will break the incel internet lol

@Blackgymmax do a similar video, I'm sure, it will break the incel internet lol
Another good candidate is ironically @the BULL while being filmed by @Iasacrko

And his whole demeanor is very boyfriend -- not bad boy "let’s fuck in an alleyway." His appeal would be in ltrs. He's asking for dates. No one wants to sit through the awkwardness of a date if it's not going to lead to a relationship.
So it’s better to just escalate on the spot and close? or try to create as much rapport as possible so she’s more inclined to meet up?

@traveler gtfih

• +1
Reactions: traveler
What would you rate the guy in the video-- I'd say mtn irl but ltn on this forum?
I would say htn actually. He's got really good forward growth and he's looksmaxxed.
So it’s better to just escalate on the spot and close? or try to create as much rapport as possible so she’s more inclined to meet up?
Yes, escalate right there if possible or move back to your/her place and escalate. Do as much as you can in the moment. That's the whole advantage of irl approaching.

• Love it

Even chads fail w this method btw. You cant win this

• Hmm...
I would say htn actually. He's got really good forward growth and he's looksmaxxed.

Yes, escalate right there if possible or move back to your/her place and escalate. Do as much as you can in the moment. That's the whole advantage of irl approaching.
You know your shit

He has really really bad facial harmony. This is why rating people walking irl is hard to do. Because he looks good from a distance from the side but when you talk and look at him he looks fucking weird

No, link pls

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
will study his techniques

• +1
He strikes again