Thoughts on this height growth method

Confusedmax

Confusedmax

Iron
I don't feel like writing a whole fucking so to sum it up for you short incels

this guy ran an expirement about growing height because he was hard stuck at a certain height he did a method to grow it and opened up a school for and through the shit he did he grew taller whoah amazing you incels can maybe still grow taller here's the books
maybe theres a fourm about this already but i don't care suck my fat cock
love you -- CM >.<
Growth Translated FINAL | PDF | Puberty | Sun (scribd.com)
(1176) Forced His Growth in his 20s - YouTube

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
smells like cope

• +1
Reactions: Rea
its possible that rustam had the genes to grow taller, but it could be debatable considering his whole family was short.

tbh its cope for now until its proven.

What a load of shit

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, mathis, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
That's rustom and he had growth plates open + it wasn't after 20+ and he did 8 hours of sports every day for 3 years

Since then, no one has grown 15 cm like him, so this method can't be used for everyone, it was a unique case

its possible that rustam had the genes to grow taller, but it could be debatable considering his whole family was short.

tbh its cope for now until its proven.
That's bullshit cause he didn't grow after 20, that's all

From his Wikipedia :

- Born 17 May 1950

- His personal best jump was 2.23 metres, achieved in 1971
He achieved his record at the age of 21 and it took him 3 years to grow up. That means he started his program at 17-18 and since NOBODY has done what he did since 1970 the only explanation is that he's a late bloomer and his plates were still open when he was 17.

But apparently every 20 yo manlet on the internet thinks they can get the same results as him with 10 min of jumping a day JFL

Keep coping, Rustom is a unique case and his book proves NOTHING if your plates are closed

Didn’t read but if its banded sleeping its complete cope

That's bullshit cause he didn't grow after 20, that's all

From his Wikipedia :

- Born 17 May 1950

- His personal best jump was 2.23 metres, achieved in 1971
He achieved his record at the age of 21 and it took him 3 years to grow up. That means he started his program at 17-18 and since NOBODY has done what he did since 1970 the only explanation is that he's a late bloomer and his plates were still open when he was 17.

But apparently every 20 yo manlet on the internet thinks they can get the same results as him with 10 min of jumping a day JFL

Keep coping, Rustom is a unique case and his book proves NOTHING if your plates are closed

you cant possibly prove he was a late bloomer, you don't even know that 😭

if my point is correct and his whole family was short his plates would've been closed by 17-18 assuming he went through normal puberty

the thing is were both unsure tho, because even if he was a late bloomer his genetics would limit him to about like 5'10 max, not the way he grew to 6'1.

you cant possibly prove he was a late bloomer, you don't even know that 😭

if my point is correct and his whole family was short his plates would've been closed by 17-18 assuming he went through normal puberty

the thing is were both unsure tho, because even if he was a late bloomer his genetics would limit him to about like 5'10 max, not the way he grew to 6'1.
Dnr retard how can he not be a late bloomer if he's the only one since the 70's to have done that

Use your brain before responding to my messages fucking greycel

Dnr retard how can he not be a late bloomer if he's the only one since the 70's to have done that

Use your brain before responding to my messages fucking greycel
either way if he is a late bloomer he would've only made it to like 5'8-5'10 jfl.

my guy use some logic, if his whole family was short, he was destined to be short, and you cant even know that he is a late bloomer your just assuming that 🤯🤯

you completely ignore my other points and just say "late bloomer"

Last edited:
either way if he is a late bloomer he would've only made it to like 5'8-5'10 jfl.

my guy use some logic, if his whole family was short, he was destined to be short, and you cant even know that he is a late bloomer your just assuming that 🤯🤯

you completely ignore my other points and just say "late bloomer"
He was a late bloomer + he did 8 hours of sport for 3 years straight did you just not read what i wrote or what

He was a late bloomer + he did 8 hours of sport for 3 years straight did you just not read what i wrote or what
Is that not proof sport helps though

your still assuming he's a late bloomer, and even if he was combined with sports his genetic limitation would be 5'10 with how short his whole family was

you dont even know if other people of his family also did sports whilist they were growing aswell, or doing any physical exercise, why didnt they end up as tall as him or even close?

He clearly surpassed his genetic limit faggot explain how “muh late bloomer” isn’t why
holy shit you're retarded low iq greycel i won't waste my time anymore

• JFL
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
holy shit you're retarded low iq greycel i won't waste my time anymore
I’m not saying banded sleeping isn’t cope you fucking retard but you have yet to explain how he grew that much so late with midget parents. There’s no proof one way or another and nobody’s done what he’s done long term yet we have no conclusive evidence

nigga dont be fooled you cant change it if u destined to be manlet u will

his parents were very likely stunted due to malnourishment and his growth plates were open so late because he lived in a village so no estrogens in his environment