Thoughts on this rhino result

P

Pakicel

Kraken
Rhino

Title.

The tip might fall a little over the next few months, which will result in a better look. This result is too neotenous. I'm not saying that the hook nose looks good, but maybe a long but straight nose would be a better improvement.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The tip might fall a little over the next few months, which will result in a better look. This result is too neotenous. I'm not saying that the hook nose looks good, but maybe a long but straight nose would be a better improvement.
Straight dorsum with strong tip is ideal, no? Can't make any judgements in isolation. Would need to see the rest of the profile to judge the overall improvement. The hooked nose looked dreadful imo. After is def better. Mogs many other rhino resuls imo. Look at this:

Rhino2

It's an improvement but dorsum isn't straight. Nose looks too effeminate.

Last edited:
Straight dorsum with strong tip is ideal, no? Can't make any judgements in isolation. Would need to see the rest of the profile to judge the overall improvement. The hooked nose looked dreadful imo. After is def better. Mogs many other rhino resuls imo. Look at this:

View attachment 1433644

It's an improvement but dorsum isn't straight. Nose looks too effeminate.
I would say it's an improvement, but I wonder if this kind of change is even worth it. I am a surgery minimalist (avoid doing more than 2 or maybe 3 surgeries) and don't know if I'd recommend a rhinoplasty to this guy. In the after result, he just looks like a vaguely effeminate, weak-boned Med-something.

I would say it's an improvement, but I wonder if this kind of change is even worth it. I am a surgery minimalist (avoid doing more than 2 or maybe 3 surgeries) and don't know if I'd recommend a rhinoplasty to this guy. In the after result, he just looks like a vaguely effeminate, weak-boned Med-something.
So you like birdcel profiles more? Both of their noses looked bad from the side. They needed rhino. I am sort of a minimalist too. 2-3 surgeries max before you start to look uncanny.

So you like birdcel profiles more? Both of their noses looked bad from the side. They needed rhino. I am sort of a minimalist too. 2-3 surgeries max before you start to look uncanny.
I'm not really sure what I would recommend this guy. His eyes look ugly, for instance.