Thoughts on this slav (most attractive human?)

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET

It doesn't fucking make sense. I'm slavic, why don't I look like him? I think god just put him here to troll slavs, and make them think they have a chance with nordics. And I'm by no means a self hating slav, I believe every non-nordic should hate themselves. But this guy is just fucking crazy, do u think it's surgery? I think hes the best looking human on this earth rn, or at least was in his youth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger, halloweed and 12 others
Wtf he literally looks like hes from hyperborea whys he so pretty

• +1
Reactions: ey88
@ey88 @cromagnon @Vermilioncore you agree

• +1
I feel like I kinda look like that guy just worse @cromagnon do you think I can look like him fully looksmaxed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, slavicpsycho and cromagnon
@Imretarded? I feel like this is basically nordic excellence but on a pole. And perfect femininity but not in a way that weakens looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Imretarded?
I feel like I kinda look like that guy just worse @cromagnon do you think I can look like him fully looksmaxed
Yes unironically

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Imretarded?
Send face?

• +1
This thread made me giggle

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: yyy, ey88 and slavicpsycho
The most attractive humans are Aajonus and Sv3rige

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger, Latvianchud185 and 3 others
He doesn't have nordic hair or eyes though. He needs more face fat and way longer hair too
Wdym? his eyes are great. Could be lighter but any eye shape change is downgrade:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ey88
The most attractive humans are Aajonus and Sv3rige
I actually look so similar to young aajonus lol just not blue eyes. Well he had brown eyes when he was younger soo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and ey88
Wdym? his eyes are great. Could be lighter but any eye shape change is downgrade:feelshehe:
I mean like eye color his eye shape is good. Still needs more BF, its not just more attractive when it comes to femininity but regardless every human looks more attractive with long hair and healthy amount of face fat

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I mean like eye color his eye shape is good. Still needs more BF, its not just more attractive when it comes to femininity but regardless every human looks more attractive with long hair and healthy amount of face fat
ideal face
IMG 6962

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and slavicpsycho
Shes nordic too, fuck to be goodlooking you literally just have to immitate nordic looks. I wouldn't be surprised if ramirez has I halpogroup DNA since hes like 50% white
Wish I were haplogroup l mane. Instead im R1B cuck

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
His chin is a massive failo

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, try2beme and Autismcel
I can't look like this because I'm a fucking MEXICAN :feelswah:

How subhuman do u need to be to call a htn the most gl person.. jeez

He needs more lower maxillary projection. Those nasolabial folds look gross... I think it's kind of odd that you'd find a face with such modern-looking development/recession ideal when you're so outspoken about the raw primal diet.

THATS THE ORIGINAL CRASHOUT, EMO KID CLUTCHING :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Keep glazing Nordics self-hating loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Autismcel
View attachment 3203570View attachment 3203573View attachment 3203575View attachment 3203578

It doesn't fucking make sense. I'm slavic, why don't I look like him? I think god just put him here to troll slavs, and make them think they have a chance with nordics. And I'm by no means a self hating slav, I believe every non-nordic should hate themselves. But this guy is just fucking crazy, do u think it's surgery? I think hes the best looking human on this earth rn, or at least was in his youth.
Maybe if he wasnt boneless