Thoughts on this take? (Sodium flushing is useless)

dprnick

dprnick

Iron
Video's pretty short, this oscar guy has been getting semi popular within the looksmaxxing comm on tt

Watch for yourself but he basically says sodium flushing (high potassium low sodium) is useless for debloating and actually makes you uglier because of sodium resistance.

preferably no low iq people, I'd like to hear valid thoughts with reasoning.

Last edited:
nonsense, also no such thing as debloat besides traditional weight cut carb cycles, it's about bones 🦴🦴

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Seen this guy alot too, he seems pretty legit and he had a good asencion.
His point is valid, alot of people try and eliminate sodium completely which is just unnecessary. As long as you get a good amount of potassium, you shouldn't need to stop consuming sodium completely

nonsense, also no such thing as debloat besides traditional weight cut carb cycles, it's about bones 🦴🦴
I disagree, I've done sodium flushing with for a few days a while ago and I saw a big difference.

I did 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio, cardio, no added sugar foods, and gua sha for 4-5 days and it was noticeable.

It is about bones but puffiness can be caused by a lot of things and lymphatic drainage is real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, sbm123 and NZb6Air
Seen this guy alot too, he seems pretty legit and he had a good asencion.
His point is valid, alot of people try and eliminate sodium completely which is just unnecessary. As long as you get a good amount of potassium, you shouldn't need to stop consuming sodium completely
Agreed, I think he meant this for the people that completely stop consuming sodium, that's why people say 4:1 or 3:1 ratio is ideal

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and sbm123
True I got giga bloated when I was supplementing potassium chloride and ate very low salt. Now I just eat low-medium sodium and get potassium from food like potatoes.

True I got giga bloated when I was supplementing potassium chloride and ate very low salt. Now I just eat low-medium sodium and get potassium from food like potatoes.
Interesting, would u say u follow the 3:1 ratio?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
yeah I salt most of my foods with losalt that has that 3:1 ratio.
I currently use salt life which is a 4:1 ratio but I'll probably switch to losalt, thanks

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
I currently use salt life which is a 4:1 ratio but I'll probably switch to losalt, thanks
4:1 ratio is probably better though I'd stick to it if it works for you