Lunch: Still planning

Dinner: Grilled chicken maybe

@DalitBoss @skkrrrtcantdo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Litekiller11, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Food sounds good keep it that way and avoid your moms goyslop
1 hour cardio daily is rlly good
You will notice progress i promise u just gotta be patient like it’s only been a few days.

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and cromagnon
If your skinny fat your priority should be building muscle as skinny fat simply means lack of muscle with relatively high bf. So you were better of bulking and hitting the gym (with roids if u want) and then cut

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
If your skinny fat your priority should be building muscle as skinny fat simply means lack of muscle with relatively high bf. So you were better of bulking and hitting the gym (with roids if u want) and then cut
maybe

Trust me, was skinny fat myself and started bulking. Ofc it made my face a chubby during the bulk but besides that ascended my physique immensely. If u want proof ig pm
i just want to cut for a month or two to see what i look like at lower bf% then maybe ill bulk and gymcel.

i just want to cut for a month or two to see what i look like at lower bf% then maybe ill bulk and gymcel.
Kinda wasting your time. Idk how old u are, but if you’re still in puberty ur also crushing minimizing your growth and bone mass development

• Hmm...
u are already skinny at this height man i dont see a point like where do you want to cut, bulk with normal food avoid goyslop it will bring you more benefits than just muscles, do cardio meanwhile, you will easily lose fat and gain muscle

• Hmm...
Trust me, was skinny fat myself and started bulking. Ofc it made my face a chubby during the bulk but besides that ascended my physique immensely. If u want proof ig pm
im skinny fat too, and cutting naturally without any plan cause i just dont eat that much, im short so i dont think muscle could look good on me, i already look for some weird reason buff in clothes even tho i am 69kg, friends make fun of me saying i take steroids, my shoulders are bigger than my waist naturally. Shoul i keep going down in weight?

u are already skinny at this height man i dont see a point like where do you want to cut, bulk with normal food avoid goyslop it will bring you more benefits than just muscles, do cardio meanwhile, you will easily lose fat and gain muscle
bro trust me i am not skinny, im disgusting asf skinny fat rn but maybe.

everytime you update ,tag me dude pls

• +1
You are 15 you should not be in deficit + you say you are skinny fat which means lack of muscle.

You should not be in deficit because you will stunt your height and bone growth.

Go to gym for couple months and build some muscle. You will gain some mucle which will fix that skinny fat + you will burn calories doing weightlifting which will fix your problem without doing negative to you.

im skinny fat too, and cutting naturally without any plan cause i just dont eat that much, im short so i dont think muscle could look good on me, i already look for some weird reason buff in clothes even tho i am 69kg, friends make fun of me saying i take steroids, my shoulders are bigger than my waist naturally. Shoul i keep going down in weight?
How old are? Height? Bf?

i dont know bf% comparing myself with pcitures onlyne is 17%/18% imo. height 5 foot 7 (thats why i dont want muscles) im 19

Stats:
5'9
135lb
Skinny fat physique

Things I am already doing:

1900 calories a day

140g of protein per day

200g carbs per day

70g of fats per day

1 hour cardio per day

Meal plan for today:

Breakfast: 450ish calories. Eggs and protein yogurt