Are they worth the price?
Any cheaper alternatives?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Just eat the foods within it theory.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4416, pizza and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 7651 and 3 others
Why not just inject?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
LOOKSMAXERS PARADOX: LOW T SO NEED TO INJECT T BUT TOO LOW T TO ACTUALLY INJECT NEEDLE INTO BODY.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
Waste of money , if you gonna chill on your chair on .me all day thinking that shit is going to boost your t i have bad news for you

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Waste of money , if you gonna chill on your chair on .me all day thinking that shit is going to boost your t i have bad news for you
I doubt it will be dramatic but if correct nutrition and supplementation can increase T why wouldn't this

not too keen on being dependent on injections for the rest of my life. I am seeing an endocrinologist soon to get professional Info tho.

pls explain
testosterone gets converted to estrogen by aromatization so if you are high e then you can take an aromatase inhibitor to reduce that conversion, but keep in mind crashing your e is terrible for your body and jfl you fell for the normie meme of "muh steroid users inject for life"

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
How much does it cost?

T booster = cope. Even a beer would have a stronger effect on your T levels

• +1
I doubt it will be dramatic but if correct nutrition and supplementation can increase T why wouldn't this
It will but only 1-2% maybe lol , maybe a bit more if you re androgenmaxxing to start with . Either way i suggest u follow my andorgenmax guide if you re serious about this , if you lack real important nutrients like potassium and calcium then dont even bother buying it , if diet is on point then yes you can try and supplement with that .

• +1
testosterone gets converted to estrogen by aromatization so if you are high e then you can take an aromatase inhibitor to reduce that conversion, but keep in mind crashing your e is terrible for your body and jfl you fell for the normie meme of "muh steroid users inject for life"
honestly I've read so many threads of ppl saying TRT ruins natural production. So if done in proper cycle you don't ruin natural production or am I missing something?

honestly I've read so many threads of ppl saying TRT ruins natural production. So if done in proper cycle you don't ruin natural production or am I missing something?
dont get me wrong steroids can and will suppress you but if you run a proper pct and dont run the shit thats really suppressive you can mitigate most of the suppression

• +1
How much does it cost?
$55
It will but only 1-2% maybe lol , maybe a bit more if you re androgenmaxxing to start with . Either way i suggest u follow my andorgenmax guide if you re serious about this , if you lack real important nutrients like potassium and calcium then dont even bother buying it , if diet is on point then yes you can try and supplement with that .
I have a very varied and healthy diet imo but know idea if I'm deficient in any nutrients. got T blood tests done and everything seemed "normal" but T on the low range (420ng/dl), also suffer most of the symptoms of low T. Will checkout your guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Lev Peshkov
$55

I have a very varied and healthy diet imo but know idea if I'm deficient in any nutrients. got T blood tests done and everything seemed "normal" but T on the low range (420ng/dl), also suffer most of the symptoms of low T. Will checkout your guide
Testisterone and injecting shit costs 43

And works

• +1
copecopecopecope

• +1
dont get me wrong steroids can and will suppress you but if you run a proper pct and dont run the shit thats really suppressive you can mitigate most of the suppression
fuck I need to speak to a professional but an endocrinologist will probably just be a cuck and advice me against it. any helpful threads u can recommend?

fuck I need to speak to a professional but an endocrinologist will probably just be a cuck and advice me against it. any helpful threads u can recommend?
do your own research or dont do it at all i apply this to all the looksmaxxing ive done and plan to do

• +1
do your own research or dont do it at all i apply this to all the looksmaxxing ive done and plan to do
I've done so much fucking research but every fucker on this site posts contradicting info