thoughts on using accutane before 18?

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
i'm 16 years old i can get accutane and do regular tests in a hospital near me i have moderate acne do i use accutane now or wait for a few years before starting taking accutane?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZachS and thorns
Solution
Gaygymmaxx
You should wait don't get goyed fella

It disrupts dht production and will make ur dick and hormonal production lower in puberty which will have a long term impact on those connections themselves, as they weren't addequately reinforced due to low levels

And thus, you are at risk of ED and overall inferior hormonal profile which would likely impair height as well

:feelshah:
i'm 16 years old i can get accutane and do regular tests in a hospital near me i have moderate acne do i use accutane now or wait for a few years before starting taking accutane?
I'm 16 and on Accutane rn, It lowers DHT by a significant amount especially if you take a high dose. Most other sides wont effect looks significantly

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
wtf i didn’t think you were such a youngcel. is it only on your face or your body as well ?

• Woah
The jews give that out like candy shouldn't be hard

• +1
I'm 16 and on Accutane rn, It lowers DHT by a significant amount especially if you take a high dose. Most other sides wont effect looks significantly
did you finish your growth spurt? and what about the nose bleeding

It disrupts dht production and will make ur dick and hormonal production lower in puberty which will have a long term impact on those connections themselves, as they weren't addequately reinforced due to low levels

And thus, you are at risk of ED and overall inferior hormonal profile which would likely impair height as well

• Woah
Solution

thanks bhai

thanks bhai
It seems like another jewish trannymaxxer scheme, to turn the youths into gays lowers dht and makes you low T

want proof do you?

I used accutane in puberty,

And now...

Images

• JFL
Just hop on as soon as possible, it’s literally impossible to live a normal life with acne 😢

• Woah