Thoughts on using sarms and steroids

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
I have been toying with going on a cycle for months and I want to know your guys views on this

Literally 0 point in using roids unless you want to go past genetic potential to look like a fat fucking unasthetic whale, coming from someone who has used roids..

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
Literally 0 point in using roids unless you want to go past genetic potential to look like a fat fucking unasthetic whale, coming from someone who has used roids..
What was your physique like and why did you come off if you ever did

was slim, not much muscle mass, used winstrol, got lean as fuck but once i came off It was very shitty. Struggled to get a boner for months and sex drive still hasn't even fully recovered.

Never used, bit gonna buy Anavar next week. My roommate used dianabol and Winstrol in his first and only cycle. He didnt have a good diet, but lost some fat and gained a few kgs of muscle mass.
He was always fat and now he was decently shaped and strong.
His liver didnt take it too well and he got a slightly yellow tint and he quit using it. Didnt had any mental side effects or body side effects as far as I know.

Do your research well if you use it and dont mist buy stuff and inject them or eat the pills without knowing dosage and the pct protocol. Dont start with strong compounds as first cycles.

You Tanked your natty t lvls, just go trt for life and blast occasionally

Do sarms boy

was slim, not much muscle mass, used winstrol, got lean as fuck but once i came off It was very shitty. Struggled to get a boner for months and sex drive still hasn't even fully recovered.
your retarded ass probably didnt even do pct

If you want to go on, consider staying on (like forever)

I have been toying with going on a cycle for months and I want to know your guys views on this
If you do everything right you should be fine. Go on bodybuilder forums and youtube or r/steroids

Honestly OP, no.

At one point I spent a boat load on roids and when I was getting ready for my first cycle I'm like tf am I doing? I want to be juicy and as optimal as I can be for as long as I can, and roids weren't the answer. This is what I told myself;

1. Good luck ever jumping off and looking at yourself the same, huge mental problems there. Did I really want to juice forever? No I didn't
2. I already looked great natural, so an extra inch of bicep muscle wasn't going to attract girls. The difference between what you can achieve naturally and on the juice doesn't mean jackshit to girls. Wasn't worth it. Who did I want to impress, guys? Hell no
3. Obvious side effects. Although it can be safe I just didn't want to take risks. A substance that's safe for someone doesn't mean it's safe for someone else.
4. Putting a couple of extra plates on my deadlifts and bench didn't really do it for me. In the grand scheme of things taking steroids just so I can chuck a couple extra kgs on shit that I pick up and put down was kind of stupid when I thought about it to be honest.

Some other points:

Save a ton of money
Steroids to look intimidating? A skinny guy who knows how to fight will f you up

Looking at all of these OP, they're not worth it. Just achieve what you can naturally and be happy with that, Juice is never the answer.

Not worth it. If you have golden T-levels, stick to being natty.

If you do decide to roid, consider it a life-long commitment. At that point I would consider TRT, though. You do not need steroids/SARMS to achieve a physique desirable to women. Coming from someone on TRT for a couple months.