Thoughts on Zyzz ?

badromance

badromance

Banned
His quotes are legit and motivating af,but wasn't he arrogant too much ? People dislike when they get mogged to obvlion like he did.
Gonna read his quotes daily tbh ngl,i hope i find will to go to gym on tuesday.

Leave ur room

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
I never understood the hype about him

I never understood the hype about him
he motivated a bunch of basement dwellers. ngl we all gonna make it brah

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Time Travel and HorseFace
i dont like how hes overrated as fuck and a bunch of pencil neck faggots who dont even lift look up to him, kinda puts me in the same group as them even tho i feel like i relate to him 100% due to how we literally went through the same shit at the same time of our lives.

'
i dont like how hes overrated as fuck and a bunch of pencil neck faggots who dont even lift look up to him, kinda puts me in the same group as them even tho i feel like i relate to him 100% due to how we literally went through the same shit at the same time of our lives.
'Everyone has a bit of Zyzz in him brah ''
it's not all about lifting brah
Reading his quotes is not looking up to him

'

'Everyone has a bit of Zyzz in him brah ''
it's not all about lifting brah
Reading his quotes is not looking up to him
i know a bunch of league of legends faggots who look like pencils who post zyzz and worship him despite them being tiny frail virgins irl and it pisses me off

• JFL
Reactions: badromance
i know a bunch of league of legends faggots who look like pencils who post zyzz and worship him despite them being tiny frail virgins irl and it pisses me off
kek,i've seen even girls worship him on fb,posting stuff from him like they actually do shit

kek,i've seen even girls worship him on fb,posting stuff from him like they actually do shit
lol disgusting. i wish he was less known

• +1
Zyzz is revered because he is an example of what a man can become. He showed its possible. To go out and seize the life YOU want, not the one you were born into.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, The Dude Abides and badromance
Zyzz is revered because he is an example of what a man can become. He showed its possible. To go out and seize the life YOU want, not the one you were born into.
true.

FUARK that really boils the blood, I will ascend boyos or die trying.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and badromance
dont like his fan base but i like him, liked his low inhib, slayer mentality, disliked his douchiness

• +1