karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god

i feel like putting a knife in her

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, PenileFacialSurgery, goodman78 and 9 others
jfl every highschooler where i live is partying and going to beach jfl at US thinking ppl will actually isolate themselves

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 5180, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
Honestly women are meant for fucking, making babies and being a maid

They are so retarded it makes me laugj

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
fuck them all
no i am partying with them already slayed 2 girls past 3 days at the veach jfl teens plus drugs and alchhol equal easy slay have made like 15 new friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
no i am partying with them already slayed 2 girls past 3 days at the veach jfl teens plus drugs and alchhol equal easy slay have made like 15 new friends
fuck you

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
depression doesn’t exist for 90% of women who say they are depressed

they would rope if placed in anything but a 7 psl 6’3+ 25 inch clavicle and 8 inch dick gigachad

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, adrianolm, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
jfl every highschooler where i live is partying and going to beach jfl at US thinking ppl will actually isolate themselves

They will get corona.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The only reason i get depressed is because of loneliness. Foids are NEVER LONELY. Jfl I don’t understand how they could be dsperessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, adrianolm, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
that's weird because my isolation is actually a result of my mental illnesses and not the contrary

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Every foid has depression and anxiety nowadays, while at the same time enjoying a lifestyle full of funny activities and fulfilling social interactions. Complete fucking contradiction. I wonder what is the cause of their "depression".

No distraction is enough when you're mentally ill. I wonder where the whole "distractions" thing comes from. Mental illness pervades your brain and fills your every thought with doom and darkness. There is no "relapse," you're always the same, living like everything is black. School doesn't help. Nothing distracts you. Only playing Minecraft and doing exercise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645