ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
go google translate the comments

edit: screenshots below

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Video niet beschikbaar
De gebruiker die de video heeft geüpload, heeft deze video niet beschikbaar gemaakt in jouw land

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, datboijj, Lars and 2 others
They are jealous of his superior genetics

• JFL
I've showed some women PSL gods, they always react with disgust to Barrett. Hell, even Chico Lachowski is hit or miss. Nick Bateman on the other hand...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Wallenberg, datboijj and 2 others
Video niet beschikbaar
De gebruiker die de video heeft geüpload, heeft deze video niet beschikbaar gemaakt in jouw land
had to open his shit on my phone

20210323 124210

20210323 124220

20210323 124229

20210323 124239

2nd comment is some kebab coper to be fair but still over 1k upvotes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I don't care about a bunch of subhuman german copers

finally i can relate with Jordan Barret

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, EverythingMattersCel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
They’re coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 8165
Here we go again: jordan is high psl , high psl is more likely to become a model but he has 0 appeal so low SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Wallenberg
Here we go again: jordan is high psl , high psl is more likely to become a model but he has 0 appeal so low SMV
well not 0, he still has more smv than the average guy (let's be real)

but I agree PSL doesn't have lots of irl appeal and they get cucked by regular gl guys

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, volcelfatcel and Lars
Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7806
well not 0, he still has more smv than the average guy (let's be real)

but I agree PSL doesn't have lots of irl appeal and they get cucked by regular gl
Yeah true not 0 appeal but not alot but i think he get way more people looking twice because he looks really unique

They wouldn't reject him or call him ugly if he stood in front of them.

But even then, he doesn't have gigachad appeal, like Chico has:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, SoyGune, Effortless and 4 others
I've showed some women PSL gods, they always react with disgust to Barrett. Hell, even Chico Lachowski is hit or miss. Nick Bateman on the other hand...
Bateman has wide appeal, he looks traditionally good looking but if he didn't have his beard he'd look like utter shit or if he got a visit from the norwood reaper. Chico has a lot of jb appeal. I think O'Pry or meeks would do the best in terms of wide appeal. Meeks especially tbh.

• Ugh..
Yeah true not 0 appeal but not alot but i think he get way more people looking twice because he looks really unique
He is on the unique side and his physique and carelessness failos him hard, he looks like a bloated twink tranny irl. O'Pry and Meeks would have the widest appeal IMO, Gandy as well. Gandy was being fawned over in the JLopez video, O'Pry in the Taylor Swift one, and Meeks blew the internet.

He is on the unique side and his physique and carelessness failos him hard, he looks like a bloated twink tranny irl. O'Pry and Meeks would have the widest appeal IMO, Gandy as well. Gandy was being fawned over in the JLopez video, O'Pry in the Taylor Swift one, and Meeks blew the internet.
alessandro dellisola and nick bateman has the widest appeal

• Ugh..
alessandro dellisola and nick bateman has the widest appeal
Oh I meant more in the psl God area not exactly who has the most widest appeal period. Bateman mogs in wide appeal but I think u are severely underestimating oprys appeal and Meeks, opry literally made one of the most popular ads with paco rabanne 1 million, tons of women played it just because of him. He has a perfect balance of pretty boy and masc, Gandy has wide appeal as well or he wouldn't have been featured in JLopez music vid. Meeks literally blew up because of his wide appeal off 1 mugshot jfl. Not all models are tranny twink aspies like barrett jfl.

Last edited:
He is too effeminate

• +1