Thousands of prime Turkish girls get aids from fucking africans

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

The Karabük university SEX scandal has SHOCKED the country. THOUSANDS of Turkish female students have contracted AIDS after sexual intercourse with AFRICAN students and now TURKS are experiencing a MENTAL BREAKDOWN.
Turks claim NATO is behind this.
how will Turkish men ever recover? Any Turkish woman that they meet is a potential land mine who might have contracted HIV from an African.
Thousands of 18-22 year old prime women are now forever aids patients and will for sure look to get some naive betacuck to have them while obviously not telling him.
It's over for turkeycels tbqh, your women are total fucking whores and now have aids.
@SecularIslamist sorry bhai but turkish women are FINISHED, MENA foids are sluts @qFlodz @ElTruecel @Pakicel @BrahminBoss @Xangsane @Gonthar @elemanzelvadre TAG ALL THE TURKEYCELS. @murdah

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, Kristin, mrriceguyreturn and 8 others
BBC rules the world, even Master is a bbc

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Pakicel and klip11
@Achilles this is what your foids really do while you cope with JBW and try to claim that you are white on an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, 0S4MA, 8uAte and 6 others
@qFlodz TAG ALL THE TURKEYCELS.
Nigga tagged the Romanian gypsy that larps as a Turk 😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, 5'7 zoomer and JohnDoe
Is she Turkish?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nigga tagged the Romanian gypsy that larps as a Turk 😂
kek i ain't reading some random greycels ramblings but for w hat purpose does he larp as a turk?

• So Sad
Reactions: USERΝAME
Is she Turkish?
Yes, turkish men have no control over their women, they imported tens of thousands of BBCs and this is what happens.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and klip11
kek i ain't reading some random greycels ramblings but for w hat purpose does he larp as a turk?
He larps as a Turk and claims this is his Turkish gf
IMG 6020

Mean while in reality he is a gypsy in Romania that tries fucking girls by messaging them on Reddit

• Woah
Reactions: butterworld
I am only half Turkish, so if things get bad, I can always turn to my other half, my Gypsy women in Romania who have not yet been affected by this phenomenon :lul:

We have foids like this there :feelshehe::

• Hmm...
I am only half Turkish, so if things get bad, I can always turn to my other half, my Gypsy women in Romania who have not yet been affected by this phenomenon :lul:

We have foids like this there :feelshehe::

KYS YOU CIGANE LARPER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE ROACH UNDER MY SHOE . KEEP LARPING , YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH PUSSY IN YOUR LIFE , KEEP JACKING OFF TO KPOP WHORES ON REDDIT

IMG 6080

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Leave that guy alone, he has in the last 48 hours become obsessed with me and his whole life revolves around me for some reason.. :feelswhy: :ROFLMAO:

15s autistic retards on this forum can be very scary sometimes.. :feelshehe:

Leave that guy alone, he has in the last 48 hours become obsessed with me and his whole life revolves around me for some reason.. :feelswhy: :ROFLMAO:

15s autistic retards on this forum can be very scary sometimes.. :feelshehe:
“ I am a Turk”

IMG 6124

The Karabük university SEX scandal has SHOCKED the country. THOUSANDS of Turkish female students have contracted AIDS after sexual intercourse with AFRICAN students and now TURKS are experiencing a MENTAL BREAKDOWN.
how will Turkish men ever recover? Any Turkish woman that they meet is a potential land mine who might have contracted HIV from an African.
Thousands of 18-22 year old prime women are now forever aids patients and will for sure look to get some naive betacuck to have them while obviously not telling him.
It's over for turkeycels tbqh, your women are total fucking whores and now have aids.
@SecularIslamist sorry bhai but turkish women are FINISHED, MENA foids are sluts @qFlodz @ElTruecel @Pakicel @BrahminBoss @Xangsane @Gonthar @elemanzelvadre TAG ALL THE TURKEYCELS. @murdah

Watercel, BBC is law

• Ugh..

I saw this. It's the secular Turks Bhai I swear. It's the secular ones :feelsbadman:

• JFL
@Achilles this is what your foids really do while you cope with JBW and try to claim that you are white on an incel forum
How do you feel about Turks since you’re half armenian.

Should be life fuel for black-passing curries @Jason Voorhees .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and klip11
Over for churkas, not gonna lie.

Why can't I get girl to look at me the same way? :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, JohnDoe, USERΝAME and 1 other person
@i_love_roosters

Yes, turkish men have no control over their women, they imported tens of thousands of BBCs and this is what happens.
Did the Turkish men import them, or did the Jewish import them?

• Hmm...
Aids isn't even real, it's a medical scam

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Did the Turkish men import them, or did the Jewish import them?
jews, it's always jews who push negros into europe

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back