Thread for all the losers out there.

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Banned
So as we all know our lifestyles can't continue like this forever.
The pain of not working, seeing stocks you were fully aware would blow up blow up, and you didnt buy jack shit.
Wallowing in a lifestyle with no depth. Feeling neither happy or sad, destroying your health.
Minimizing your life's potential, all in chase of living with as little responsibilities as possible. It's fucked,

Trust me, it's going to explode in your face, you'll either commit suicide or work your ass of so hardcore you want to die.
For your own good, work slowly so it doesn't blow up, it's going to explode for me and im stressed asf, im 19 without a life. And now i need to work my ass off, and im so unguided.

The problem is:

I can write 10 self improvement books, but the truth, i love being a loser. I come from a wealthy family, with much potential to become wealthy myself. Instead i do nothing.

Force yourself into responsibility, be fast and impulsive, enter yourself into works. Throw your phone into a box far away

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, hopecel, h111 and 2 others
dont fall into drugs OP, most easy mistake from young whealthy

• Woah
Reactions: ambi
So as we all know our lifestyles can't continue like this forever.
The pain of not working, seeing stocks you were fully aware would blow up blow up, and you didnt buy jack shit.
Wallowing in a lifestyle with no depth. Feeling neither happy or sad, destroying your health.
Minimizing your life's potential, all in chase of living with as little responsibilities as possible. It's fucked,

Trust me, it's going to explode in your face, you'll either commit suicide or work your ass of so hardcore you want to die.
For your own good, work slowly so it doesn't blow up, it's going to explode for me and im stressed asf, im 19 without a life. And now i need to work my ass off, and im so unguided.

The problem is:

I can write 10 self improvement books, but the truth, i love being a loser. I come from a wealthy family, with much potential to become wealthy myself. Instead i do nothing.

Force yourself into responsibility, be fast and impulsive, enter yourself into works. Throw your phone into a box far away
I'm turning 21 this year and I agree with everything

this studentcelling shit is worthless for me I have to make money somehow