Thread teaser for my next thing

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Most of the studies the blackpill is based on are probably all wrong, hence why we see so much contradictory evidence.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
The blackpill is mostly true but many people can't put it into perspective and take it to the extremes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and androidcel
The blackpill is mostly true but many people can't put it into perspective and take it to the extremes.
No I mean a lot of the studies used to justify it are likely false because psychology in general is ripe with bullshit. We also can't trust dating site data because obviously they'll release data to make it seem more attractive to users. (I think the 5'8 is the most swiped height statistic is false). Within the lifespan of lookism.net, a lot of popular studies that looks theory was based on were debunked (LTR vs STR, attractiveness=health, and hormonal influences to attraction).

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, mojopin and androidcel
No I mean a lot of the studies used to justify it are likely false because psychology in general is ripe with bullshit. We also can't trust dating site data because obviously they'll release data to make it seem more attractive to users. (I think the 5'8 is the most swiped height statistic is false). Within the lifespan of lookism.net, a lot of popular studies that looks theory was based on were debunked (LTR vs STR, attractiveness=health, and hormonal influences to attraction).
I like you man. Good shit

Not only in psychology, in general it's very easy manipulate a studies outcome and you have to analyze them carefully to determine whether they are legit. There is no study that directly "proves" the black pill. Nobody would pay money to design a study showing women in a bad light. But the studies that are available all point to a certain direction and it also fits with what I observe irl and with what evolutionary biology teaches us.

Most of the studies the blackpill is based on are probably all wrong
I'm really considering that my time arguing with you is a waste.
You aren't redpilled, let alone blackpilled.

I'm really considering that my time arguing with you is a waste.
You aren't redpilled, let alone blackpilled.
? I listed 3 studies which were cited on lookism every other day that are now disproven (especailly the STR vs LTR/hormonal thing). I'm trying to be accurate, I don't care about this autism tbh.