THREE GYM QUESTIONS - gymbrahs please help me

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Currently I am training upper/lower split 4 times a week (Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday, Weds and weekends rest days). My aim is to have toned, defined body with good muscle definition, relatively low BF but not shredded, but not to be any huge, pretty much good enough to get bitches wet but still be natural, just like this:
53d10c4923aca3dc6b6374638d9dc8fc.jpg

Monday/Thursday (UPPER DAY):
- Bench Press three sets, currently progressing at 45kg
- Lat Pulldown on cables three sets of 40kg (I can't do pullups I am too weak, tbh back are my weakness because of this)
- Biceps Curl with barbell three sets of 22,5kg (one of my favorite exercises, I am getting insane pump)
- Triceps Dip on machine three sets of 60kg

Tuesday/Friday (LOWER DAY):
- Squats ass to grass three sets of 57,5kg
- Deadlift three sets of 70kg
- Overhead Press three sets of 32,5kg
- Lateral raises three sets of 7kg (drop this exercise if I am doing OHP?)
- ABS wheel + russian twister to kill my abdomen and obliques (drop this exercise if squats/deadlifts train my abs?)

Of course I am trying to progress with reps and adding +2,5kg of weight each week if I feel I am ready for it. Before cuckdown I lifted for 4 months, and now I came back like 3,5 week ago since gyms opened.

I have 3 important questions:
  • should I drop all isolation exercises (curls, dips etc) and only do main compound lifts (Deadlifts, OHP, Squat, Bench, some lats exercise)?
  • should I keep my current plan but drop ABS training? David Laid said he never trains abs because compound lifts train it, is this true?
  • rate my results, don't compare to roided dudes pls I am 70kg @ 177cm but I feel like a bitch

@SubhumanCurrycel @CupOfCoffee @UnderCovrN0rmie @PrestonYnot @GripMaxxing @one job away @MostGLSlayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GarixTheChad, Deleted member 2968, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Have you try mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3828 and 13 others
miring doing overhead presses and lateral raises on lower body days

an absolute gymbro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 14262, animo123 and 6 others
miring doing overhead presses and lateral raises on lower body days

an absolute gymbro
I decided to move these to leg day because my Upper Body day already has so many exercises, and I plan on only doing Squats/Deadlifts for Lower Body.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
I decided to move these to leg day because my Upper Body day already has so many exercises, and I plan on only doing Squats/Deadlifts for Lower Body.
bruh how about you don't do bench 2 times a week then lol, if you want to train for muscle mass more exercise variation is better anyway. anyways i will do a reply to your questions to your routine and questions later though too lazy on phone now

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Currently I am training upper/lower split 4 times a week (Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday, Weds and weekends rest days). My aim is to have toned, defined body with good muscle definition, relatively low BF but not shredded, but not to be any huge, pretty much good enough to get bitches wet but still be natural, just like this:

- Lat Pulldown on cables three sets of 40kg (I can't do pullups I am too weak, tbh back are my weakness because of this)
- Biceps Curl with barbell three sets of 22,5kg (one of my favorite exercises, I am getting insane pump)

- ABS wheel + russian twister to kill my abdomen and obliques (drop this exercise if squats/deadlifts train my abs?)

Of course I am trying to progress with reps and adding +2,5kg of weight each week if I feel I am ready for it. Before cuckdown I lifted for 4 months, and now I came back like 3,5 week ago since gyms opened.

• should I drop all isolation exercises (curls, dips etc) and only do main compound lifts (Deadlifts, OHP, Squat, Bench, some lats exercise)?
  • should I keep my current plan but drop ABS training? David Laid said he never trains abs because compound lifts train it, is this true?
  • rate my results, don't compare to roided dudes pls I am 70kg @ 177cm but I feel like a bitch

@SubhumanCurrycel @CupOfCoffee @UnderCovrN0rmie @PrestonYnot @GripMaxxing @one job away @MostGLSlayer
1. no
2. yes
3. 300lbs 5%bf or death tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and Over
1.no
2.no that's a lie that roided cunts keep throwing
3. where's your result?

1.no
3. where's your result?
in first post I only gave where I am currently progressing at for reps, NOT for one rep maxes, check it out, I think it's better than average skinnyfat normiecunt right?

One says yes one says no.... ehhh what is the truth then?!
you are quite thin so you can see your abs but compound movements CANNOT imitate isolated exercises. anyone disagree this is a coper.
without proper amount of lateral raise, your shoulder won't enlarge. without proper abs exercise your abs cannot grow enough. period.

• Woah
Bookmarking this thread, my friend (mesomorph, ~15% bf) wants this same goal.

• Love it
in first post I only gave where I am currently progressing at for reps, NOT for one rep maxes, check it out, I think it's better than average skinnyfat normiecunt right?
Are you sure you are progressing? You said you have lifted for 4+3,5 months. That time should be enough to transform your body a bit, and add 6–8 pounds of lean muscle mass. The changes should be visible. Yet the weights you use are still entry level, even for a skinnyfat dude (which I am myself).

Are you sure you are progressing? You said you have lifted for 4+3,5 months. That time should be enough to transform your body a bit, and add 6–8 pounds of lean muscle mass. The changes should be visible. Yet the weights you use are still entry level, even for a skinnyfat dude (which I am myself).
4 months of lifting wasted by 9 months of gyms being closed. I lost some strength because of covid cucks closing gyms in Poland.

Didn’t read , inject 100mg of tren ace EOD

• JFL
@Over GymMaxxing
Celebration Reaction GIF

Chad body or death.

@chadison is knowledgeable.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
You don't need to train abs unless you want to have strong abs and do lots of situps, abs look good and are visible from being low body fat, keep doing isolations you need them if you're a natural

• +1
1) no. If you have the time, do the compounds first and then incorporate isolation exercises after, possibly in superset style, for additional hypertrophy. It will accelerate your results.

2) read this reddit post I agree with everything said. I would recommend 5-6min of abs taken to failure 2-3x in that time frame, 4x a week. That's what I do and it's seemed to work well (your abs will be more prominent from this hypertrophy as well)

3) I'm literally the same height as you and was near the same weight about 3 years ago. Assuming you have similar insertion genetics as me this is what I was able to achieve with heavy gymcelling, and you probably can too after 3 years:

Also skim my thread even if you know the basics theres probably something in there that could benefit you https://looksmax.org/threads/the-gy...axxing-plans-diet-theory-all-included.372787/

Attachments

• Snapchat-793024481.jpg
    Snapchat-793024481.jpg
    826.3 KB · Views: 133
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Over and volcelfatcel
One says yes one says no.... ehhh what is the truth then?!
1.no
3. where's your result?
low bodyfat = abs. training can help you get them a bit better sure but you do not need to train them. if you lift and engage core that should be enough (low bf obvs)

1. No
2. Yes, idc what roiders or people that have naturally good abs say most people need to train them.
3. Newbie but you’ll get there in time

• +1
1. No, do Isos!
2. Train abs!

• +1
Train abs but don't train obliques. Russian twists are killing your aesthetics.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Over
Not tagged even though I'm gym and pharmacology king. :rage: jkjk.

Switch to PPL 6-7 days per week. Rest when needed.
Keep training abs (takes like 5 min do a body weight type circuit) and cut to <12%
PM me for rating.

Also hop on roids, natural bodybuilding is a joke. Do a smart, minor cycle.

• Woah
Also Chico's "physique" in that picture takes 6 months of newbie gains maximum with poor genetics. I'm bigger than him and I've worked out for about 6 months after a 3 year break (worked out 2-3 years before the break)

• +1
Also Chico's "physique" in that picture takes 6 months of newbie gains maximum with poor genetics. I'm bigger than him and I've worked out for about 6 months after a 3 year break (worked out 2-3 years before the break)
Youre forgetting he is 194cm irl and he might look skinny on pics but irl he is huge, probably can do 100kg bench press.

Youre forgetting he is 194cm irl and he might look skinny on pics but irl he is huge, probably can do 100kg bench press.
Him being 194 does make it look like he's more skinny than he is but still, he has basically zero muscle.

Bostin, huge for reference (small legs):

Pretty jacked and aesthetic, also 195ish cm.
F8FB7099 4BD7 4B80 943F B56BDE2DAAC0

>should I drop all isolation exercises (curls, dips etc) and only do main compound lifts (Deadlifts, OHP, Squat, Bench, some lats exercise
No, you shouldnt drop if you want to build those muscles faster and have no troubles doing the exercises
>should I keep my current plan but drop ABS training? David Laid said he never trains abs because compound lifts train it, is this true?
If you want better abs train abs
>rate my results, don't compare to roided dudes pls I am 70kg @ 177cm but I feel like a bitch
I think shoulders are your strength and chest back legs are relatively weak for your weight. I weigh the same as you and have the same height, training for 5 months with long breaks during this time (I've missed 1-2 months of training overall) and all my lifts are about 50% stronger than yours except OHP which I do 12-15 reps with 30-27,5 kg weight

I would advise you, if ur training for aesthetics, you dont need the deadlifts. U can build great lats and traps with other pulling movements, deadlift exhausts the nervous system and regenerative abilities, especially if you go heavy. I stopped doing this exercise and feel much better at other back lifts

• Woah
I would advise you, if ur training for aesthetics, you dont need the deadlifts. U can build great lats and traps with other pulling movements, deadlift exhausts the nervous system and regenerative abilities, especially if you go heavy. I stopped doing this exercise and feel much better at other back lifts
idk man, deadlift is the king i am not sure about dropping it

• rate my results, don't compare to roided dudes pls I am 70kg @ 177cm but I feel like a
No and no

ehh my chest is shit idk why, i have good technique but its just the strength lacking in everything. I can 1 rep 90kg deadlift and around 75-80kg squat. Haven't tried chest one rep yet cuz no spotter.

unless everyone here is fat murican and their strength perception is different due to bigger average weight compared to leanmaxxed EU

idk man, deadlift is the king i am not sure about dropping it
What makes you think so?
Wtf I benched more when I was 14
Dont listen to these dudes who want to make you an ego lifter bro we are all different what must matter for you is that you're progressing no matter from what point you've started

Haven't tried chest one rep yet cuz no spotter.
Lmao I almost choked myself many many times going to failure with the bench press and then it falling on me lol. Nothing to be afraid of tbh. Just be flexible and you can get yourself out in no time. No need for spotter.

What makes you think so?
everyone says so? Deadlift trains your whole body doesn't it. I don't only want to look good, I need to be strong too.

Dont listen to these dudes who want to make you an ego lifter bro we are all different what must matter for you is that you're progressing no matter from what point you've started
i feel like shit, is 45kg bench really that low or people here are retarded? Whenever I bench and look around at other guys I rarely see anyone doing 90kg+ for reps, it's mostly in the 50-80's range. So is 45kg really that subhuman tier?

Same for squats, I don't see niggas doing 2 plates in my gym, and it's a big gym with tons of good looking young people.

I almost choked myself many many times going to failure with the bench press and then it falling on me lol
Same. I also always bench to failure, but in case the bar presses, one isn't to put on locks

Lmao I almost choked myself many many times going to failure with the bench press and then it falling on me lol. Nothing to be afraid of tbh. Just be flexible and you can get yourself out in no time. No need for spotter.
I know how to escape with barbell at bench press but I don't want to try it alone

i bench till failure

So is 45kg really that subhuman tier?
If you're training only for 3,5 weeks - no

But in the gym nobody really cares about your lifts lol. I see big guys usually bench the least weights and just pump their muscles

• +1
How much do you walk per day(

everyone says so? Deadlift trains your whole body doesn't it. I don't only want to look good, I need to be strong too.
If you want to be strong in deadlifts then do it but for body aesthetics in my opinion its rather harmful than good. It diminishes results from other exercises

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
But in the gym nobody really cares about your lifts lol. I see big guys usually bench the least weights and just pump their muscles
niggas here make me feel like im a children tier strength

If you want to be strong in deadlifts then do it but for body aesthetics in my opinion its rather harmful than good. It diminishes results from other exercises
im afraid of dropping it but also I am doing it in same day as squats so my legs are getting massacred

niggas here make me feel like im a children tier strength
How fast do you progress in your bench? I was adding +2,5 kg every week bencing. If your benching more than 50 kg for 8+ reps I think youre not a children tier strength, rather normal.
I also personally have this problem. I bench 75 kg for 12 reps on flat bench at the moment but at the same time 45 kg on inclined bench wtf
im afraid of dropping it but also I am doing it in same day as squats so my legs are getting massacred
Ok. But seriously you dont need deadlift to build big legs, there are other great exercises that will give you better results with less actual effort of your CNS
by the way, do you seriously think that you need to train legs at all, because the dude on your pick doesnt even show them. Personally I think nobody fucking cares about legs

How fast do you progress in your bench? I was adding +2,5 kg every week bencing. If your benching more than 50 kg for 8+ reps I think youre not a children tier strength, rather normal.
I also personally have this problem. I bench 75 kg for 12 reps on flat bench at the moment but at the same time 45 kg on inclined bench wtf

Ok. But seriously you dont need deadlift to build big legs, there are other great exercises that will give you better results with less actual effort of your CNS
by the way, do you seriously think that you need to train legs at all, because the dude on your pick doesnt even show them. Personally I think nobody fucking cares about legs
yea you need to train legs at least doing squats, more hormones release, ALSO squats are my favorite exercise, I love it <3

But Deadlift trains things like grip strength and forearms size which I really need

no way im adding 2.5kg next week, I do like 6 reps max with that 45kg right now

• +1
Reactions: animo123
more hormones release
bullshit. That small gh and testosterone release doesnt do a shit. Any exercise releases those hormones
But Deadlift trains things like grip strength and forearms size which I really need
Ok. But brachialis exercises would contribute more to actual forearm size, like hammer curls and reversed grip curls. Also heavy shrugs for traps also train grip very well

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and Over
bullshit. That small gh and testosterone release doesnt do a shit. Any exercise releases those hormones

Ok. But brachialis exercises would contribute more to actual forearm size, like hammer curls and reversed grip curls. Also heavy shrugs for traps also train grip very well
damn idk then

I don't really care about being massive cunt, but should I really drop deadlifts? I mean I even like doing them, I like it when im eviscerated and covered in sweat... I always go till failure with all my exercises.