Three Kabul residents who were trying to leave the country by hiding next to the tire of a plane, fell on the rooftop of local peopl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, .👽., mewcoper and 4 others
The people fleeing are government officials/soldiers and anyone who is linked to them. Even having a son or brother who is a police officer is enough to get the whole family into trouble

These people are guaranteed to be executed by the Taliban for supporting the US puppet government

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 2729, Lmao and 12 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
It's kinda like a ninja way of fleeing you know? WACHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fly a ninja plane!
I was on Reddit thread similar to this one about Afghans fleeing the Taliban. They were legit talking about Harry Potter and Star Wars references ffs. What is wrong with these soy cucks :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lmao and 17 others
The people fleeing are government officials/soldiers and anyone who is linked to them. Even having a son or brother who is a police officer is enough to get the whole family into trouble

These people are guaranteed to be executed by the Taliban for supporting the US puppet government
Not sure how true what you're saying is

• +1

say if you're just a normal policeman do you think it's ok if you just go over to the taliban?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Shrek2OnDvD
Not sure how true what you're saying is
The Taliban are notorious for torturing, beating and executing anyone suspected of supporting the government or working for them. They don’t have proper trials, so being accused is enough to put your life in danger.
Sadly innocent people have been killed by them

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, ChristianChad and Jason Voorhees
Based, these are the degenerates most likely who profited from jewish mutt shekels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
say if you're just a normal policeman do you think it's ok if you just go over to the taliban?
Not sure, but anyone working for the government, especially in the defence or security sector is fucked. Maybe if you’re just a normal policeman they’ll let you go, but if you’re a military pilot or sniper, you’ll basically be a dead man walking

• +1
Reactions: 360°, Jason Voorhees and lutte
I was on Reddit thread similar to this one about Afghans fleeing the Taliban. They were legit talking about Harry Potter and Star Wars references ffs. What is wrong with these soy cucks :soy:
The force is strong with them...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Shrek2OnDvD
Not sure, but anyone working for the government, especially in the defence or security sector is fucked. Maybe if you’re just a normal policeman they’ll let you go, but if you’re a military pilot or sniper, you’ll basically be a dead man walking
what's the problem with that. They have been traitors by working against the Taliban and now the Taliban have won. no reason to spare them. most of those government cucks literally only fought for women's rights, let the Taliban have them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Larpongstopper, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
Nobody likes hardcore islam i wonder why

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and hebbewem

Well deserved ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Perma Virgin 666
I bet they want Keanu reeves to go fight the taliban :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Jason Voorhees and WontStopNorwooding
Extreme Islam just means peaceful moderate Islam
Everything that restricts freedom and enforces arbitrary rules based on some random arab book
is retarded.

• +1
Everything that restricts freedom and enforces arbitrary rules based on some random arab book
is retarded.
go hang yourself cuck. i'm not even muslim and i still am in favor of their laws :feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13318
  • +1
Then go live in afghanistan buddy
please leave the west
easy
They never will, lmao, they will keep living here in the "cucked west" but still keep spouting edgy shit because they have the right to. :rolleyes: they are pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, hebbewem, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
link thread bro i wanna read it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
They never will, lmao, they will keep living here in the "cucked west" but still keep spouting edgy shit because they have the right to. :rolleyes: they are pathetic.
I'm interested to know what you think about the taliban and other groups that try to resist western ideals and retain their culture.

• +1
I'm interested to know what you think about the taliban and other groups that try to resist western ideals and retain their culture.
Personally I can't give my opinion, it's been 20+ years since they have been in power, they may have changed their ways and "modernized", but idk seeing men literally willing to hang on the wing of plane then fall to their deaths just to escape taliban rule, doesn't necessarily endear them to me. We will see in the coming years. But tbh, like I've said plenty of times, what what happens in that country, is none of my business so long as it stays in that country and doesn't somehow find itself in others. If there is ever another 9/11 kind of attack ever again, I think the U.S. would honestly be justified in just straight up nuking the country that the militants came from. I hope from here on out, we don't fuck around anymore, 20 years, over 1 trillion dollars invested, and over 2300 Americans servicemen deaths (most of them young men with their whole lives ahead of them) and we have nothing to show for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6273

Wonder when people will finally learn not to sell out their country in favor of supporting the US, when the US doesn't care about them at all.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Jason Voorhees

• +1
its over for Afghanistan anyway, cavemen took over:feelshaha::lul:

• So Sad
Brutal.
Air

• So Sad