Threw away my condoms today

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Bought this crap 8 months ago. Nothing ever happened. No need for condoms if you aint gona use them lol. And it was such a stresss to have them in my room with the prossibility of my mom finding them and me feeling awakward as fuck since im an incel.

Like hell, i know, deep inside that im not good enough for sex but i deulluded myself that i was. The lie had to come to an end though. If you are not gl, you might as well forget about sex and women in general. I keep hearing girls talk about chads and sex all the time and seeing females with their gl bfs. They would never talk about me or my friends because we are simply not good enough. This stuff is so profound how dumb do you have to be to not figure it out?

It's not the fact that you are not trying. This stuff was never in your realm of possibilities from the getgo. It s a different reality. I thought about it and i realized, I dont know any girls at all, no girl ever approached me, i dont have any friends. Its clear as day ill die a virgin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, androidcel and fobos
just buy them when/if the time comes

could have used them as a posh wank

protects me