Thrifting is a feminine trait

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
stop doing that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, FaceandBBC, zainab and 3 others
Going out somewhere with friends and finding inexpensive, nice clothes and having fun is a feminine trait?

Know what an actual feminine trait is? Not doing something cause some dude on an indian basket weaving forum said it's feminine.

Let's not use skincare products cause someone might say it's feminine. Let's not worry about our appearances cause oh, that's feminine too. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, 0S4MA, Xangsane and 13 others
Thrifting is a fucking meme. You will never find good drip at a thrift store, but it's a good lie to gaslight normies when they ask you where you shop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, szolliontaraelis, fukmylyf and 2 others
Going out somewhere with friends and finding inexpensive, nice clothes and having fun is a feminine trait?

Know what an actual feminine trait is? Not doing something cause some dude on an indian basket weaving forum said it's feminine.

Let's not use skincare products cause someone might say it's feminine. Let's not worry about our appearances cause oh, that's feminine too. JFL.
so much emotion in this essay lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
Thrifting is a fucking meme. You will never find good drip at a thrift store, but it's a good lie to gaslight normies when they ask you where you shop
imagine wearing clothes people think you thrifted

It sucks but i like doing it in new places/ cuties / countries

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
keep thrifting with the boys :lul:
"so much emotion in this essay lmfao" - *is three sentences*
"keep thrifting with the boys :lul:"

You genuinely type like a woman. A man would've responded to my three sentences with some actual valid points but because you're a female you literally cannot give an argument and just type zesty stuff that any other 17yr old female responding to criticism would type on TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and exo
I don't use any skincare products and still being called femboy here
wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
One of the most common normie traits I’ve noticed. Them thrift outfits are fucking ass and aren’t hard at all.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Ricky212
+1 imagine buying clothes worn by homeless crackheads
clohes

You genuinely type like a woman. A man would've responded to my three sentences with some actual valid points but because you're a female you literally cannot give an argument and just type zesty stuff that any other 17yr old female responding to criticism would type on TikTok.
u mad bro?

Don't even bother, forum niggers are a lost cause. Never seen them do anything except spam bbc and emojis.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212 and TechnoBoss
Don't even bother, forum niggers are a lost cause. Never seen them do anything except spam bbc and emojis.
i was going to compliment your ohgeesy pfp, but kys romanian ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Not when chad does it

What's thrifting?

Very ironic coming from you, troon.
Oh stop crying for me you retard following me from thread to thread because I didn't reply to your dumb argument on the other thread.

Yeah you're right tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Oh stop crying for me you retard following me from thread to thread because I didn't reply to your dumb argument on the other thread.

Yeah you're right tbh.
Another foid trait, thinking you're special.
I was simply reading a thread that was getting traction and saw you here calling other people feminine.

Just had to point out the fact to OP that he's getting called feminine by a woman stuck inside a man's body :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Hmm....from where, we don't have such a thing here, people wear their clothes until they disintegrate....
They buy it from a thrift shop or sometimes charity shops.
It's usually meant to be cheap clothes for homeless people but teenagers found out people give out trendy clothes there so they buy it.

It's literally just a shop except they sell old used items at a discounted price.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

Let's not use skincare products cause someone might say it's feminine. Let's not worry about our appearances cause oh, that's feminine too.
@IAMNOTANINCEL @yeeyeeslayer

do you guys actually thrift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Ricky212
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SidharthTheSlayer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@IAMNOTANINCEL @yeeyeeslayer

do you guys actually thrift
jfl at niggas who does that shit in 2024
this is why i make my onw clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, raleqtambrobret and Ricky212
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and IAMNOTANINCEL
jfl at niggas who does that shit in 2024
this is why i make my onw clothes
Normally I wouldn't believe a statement like this but since you're from Africa, I do!
You must have a plentiful supply of cotton over there, nigger!!!

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Normally I wouldn't believe a statement like this but since you're from Africa, I do!
You must have a plentiful supply of cotton over there, nigger!!!
fuck u nigga
im chilling in africa where america is on the brink of war

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
what a fag
Screenshot 2024 06 14 at 50825 PM

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo and Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
cringe

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Ricky212
are so many incels thrifting that you felt the need to make a whole post of it?

"Drip" :lul:

Jfl if youre coping with expensive brand clothing because of "muh drip :soy::soy::soy:"

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
"Drip" :lul:

Jfl if youre coping with expensive brand clothing because of "muh drip :soy::soy::soy:"
Why is that your first thought when I say I don't thrift? Also respond to my PMs.

Why is that your first thought when I say I don't thrift? Also respond to my PMs.
Thats what I associate with the term.

But to answer your DM, @BrahminBoss recommended me a source called nutraburn a year ago. Never tried it tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I buy drip from temu then refund and get it for free :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Who tf thrifts as a male? That's girly

• +1