Throughout my entire life people thought I was a serial killer

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I remember in 5th grade, other kids said I looked like a psycho who kills for fun.

In high school, a fat nigger girl liked talking to me but she said I gave her “killer from Scary Movie” vibes and gave me the nick name “killer” every time she saw me

When I used to chat up random people online they would say I look like a serial killer or rapist

When I fucked my girl for the first time she said I look like “that one killer named Ramirez”

All my life people thought I was a killer when I wasn’t.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and standardcel
I remember in 5th grade, other kids said I looked like a psycho who kills for fun.

In high school, a fat nigger girl liked talking to me but she said I gave her “killer from Scary Movie” vibes and gave me the nick name “killer” every time she saw me

When I used to chat up random people online they would say I look like a serial killer or rapist

When I fucked my girl for the first time she said I look like “that one killer named Ramirez”

2357706 1618780299959

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark and Gaygymmaxx
That one spic killer Wats his name oh yeah Ramirez

You look like Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: violentrose