Throwback when I met up with a girl and was brutally cucked.

V

virgin

it‘s so over
This story still haunts me from time to time.
I was around 15 years old. I was 5'8 at that time and looked insanely indian. People would refer to me as pakistani. I was chatting with this girl. She was HTB easily. Everyone of my friends wanted to fuck her. So I wanted to meetup with her and omg it was so cringe.
I wanted to look good which is completely normal and instead of wearing normal nice fitting clothes like normal human, I just wore the most atrocious fit on earth.
Ripped skinny jeans, red addidas sneakers and a fucking black leather jacket. On top of all that I was fat and had shahrukh han hair.
When I met her I saw her with a friend of me 6'(we were 15 so he was huge), lean athletic physique, stylemaxxed, boxer and mogged the hell out of me. When I went to them he looked confused and was probably thinking: "this nigga doesnt walk around like this normally". So I went there got brutally mogged, talked 2 sentences with the girl and watched my friend and her take the bus and go probably fucking in a bush.
After that I went home and jerked off :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Gaygymmaxx and CopiumX
This story still haunts me from time to time.
I was around 15 years old. I was 5'8 at that time and looked insanely indian. People would refer to me as pakistani. I was chatting with this girl. She was HTB easily. Everyone of my friends wanted to fuck her. So I wanted to meetup with her and omg it was so cringe.
I wanted to look good which is completely normal and instead of wearing normal nice fitting clothes like normal human, I just wore the most atrocious fit on earth.
Ripped skinny jeans, red addidas sneakers and a fucking black leather jacket. On top of all that I was fat and had shahrukh han hair.
When I met her I saw her with a friend of me 6'(we were 15 so he was huge), lean athletic physique, stylemaxxed, boxer and mogged the hell out of me. When I went to them he looked confused and was probably thinking: "this nigga doesnt walk around like this normally". So I went there got brutally mogged, talked 2 sentences with the girl and watched my friend and her take the bus and go probably fucking in a bush.
After that I went home and jerked off :lul::lul:
damn you were still tall asf for a 15yo im 5'8 and 19 jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: virgin
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
  • +1
damn early growth spurt I didnt stop growing till 18
I stopped growing at 16. If I continued to grow I probably wouldnt be on this forum rn

• So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and CopiumX
I stopped growing at 16. If I continued to grow I probably wouldnt be on this forum rn
afraid this is gonna be my fate as well

• So Sad