Reactions: DoII
Be Black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, oxymoron and DoII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
U don’t have to be
You'll most likely look silly trying to be a thug who's white and you'll also attract trashy women

How about you go to school and actually learn shit instead of slacking off.

• JFL
Reactions: not_ovER and Haydez
Earrings, tattoos, spiky hair or buzzcut ( dont do this ), dressing like niggers

• +1
Reactions: kebab and DoII
School is useles
You're either 15 or 25 no inbetween. No shot you think school is useless, that's where you learned to speak english properly and basic skills.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and basedlandon
You're either 15 or 25 no inbetween. No shot you think school is useless, that's where you learned to speak english properly and basic skills.
I’m sixteen bro

How can I increase thug appeal
depends where you live, your build, how tall you are, a bunch of shit, a majority of hoes don't even like the thugmaxxed foos unless you're in a largely ethnic area which means you're already at disadvantage because they're going for the heightmaxxed thugmaxxed blacks, or tacocels

Attachments

• nigg.jpg
    nigg.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: basedlandon
depends where you live, your build, how tall you are, a bunch of shit, a majority of hoes don't even like the thugmaxxed foos unless you're in a largely ethnic area which means you're already at disadvantage because they're going for the heightmaxxed thugmaxxed blacks, or tacocels
style wise just buy baggy levi's (+4 inches waist size/+2 inches inseam), black, white, and gray proclub tees, black airforces, and jordan 4's

• +1
style wise just buy baggy levi's (+4 inches waist size/+2 inches inseam), black, white, and gray proclub tees, black airforces, and jordan 4's
Yeah like you would know how to do it and what to wear, you're on incel website highly doubt you know shit about thugs

Yeah like you would know how to do it and what to wear, you're on incel website highly doubt you know shit about thugs
uhh you simply don't know me :lul:just keep it pushing im on here so i can look better no other reason

@shodpai if you seriously wanna thugmaxx get off the forum and become homies with the gangbangers at your school, just toughen up a bit and start hitting the weights, fair warning you will also become extremely retarded and say goodbye to a lot of normal ppl's respect

• +1
@shodpai if you seriously wanna thugmaxx get off the forum and become homies with the gangbangers at your school, just toughen up a bit and start hitting the weights, fair warning you will also become extremely retarded and say goodbye to a lot of normal ppl's respect
Yeah like you would know how to do it and what to wear, you're on an incel website highly doubt you know shit about thugs

uhh you simply don't know me :lul:just keep it pushing im on here so i can look better no other reason
again, you're an incel why else are you on this website, something is wrong with you to be on here.

Yeah like you would know how to do it and what to wear, you're on an incel website highly doubt you know shit about thugs

again, you're an incel why else are you on this website, something is wrong with you to be on here.
i have a girlfriend, go to parties every weekend, have no trouble with women at all and am about to be in a frat next semester. i just genuinely like the site and i like to improve my looks

and i know how to thugmaxx because i did it in highschool :lul: you literally dont know me so please shut the fuck up

i have a girlfriend, go to parties every weekend, have no trouble with women at all and am about to be in a frat next semester. i just genuinely like the site and i like to improve my looks

and i know how to thugmaxx because i did it in highschool :lul: you literally dont know me so please shut the fuck up
You're an incel, you're on an incel website, I can cosplay as anything to so how about you stop acting hard no one cares and we'll all forget this information the next day so stop making shit up retard. Incel.

Besides you're a dumbass anyway if you put your real photo and face and name online, you brain surgeon.

You're an incel, you're on an incel website, I can cosplay as anything to so how about you stop acting hard no one cares and we'll all forget this information the next day so stop making shit up retard. Incel.
you’re so mad 💀
Besides you're a dumbass anyway if you put your real photo and face and name online, you brain surgeon.
oh no it’s almost like i have an insta with the exact same name, it’s almost as if i put a lot of shit online about my life that literally doesn’t matter

you’re so mad 💀

oh no it’s almost like i have an insta with the exact same name, it’s almost as if i put a lot of shit online about my life that literally doesn’t matter
I'm not even mad, it's just you're trying so hard to prove you are hard or something. Just act like a normal person you aren't a thug you're just a weird kid on a blackpill forum

you’re so mad 💀

Congratulations you want us to say you're very outgoing and an extrovert or something??? You're cringe.

Yo guys I won the argument, where's my medal?

I'm not even mad, it's just you're trying so hard to prove you are hard or something. Just act like a normal person you aren't a thug you're just a weird kid on a blackpill forum
i literally just gave someone advice who asked and you started getting all flustered you deadass just don’t know me bro

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Congratulations you want us to say you're very outgoing and an extrovert or something??? You're cringe.
and you’re reaching so hard with this one it’s insane

School is useles
Enjoy being a wagie and rotting in a 9-5 for the next 50 years then bro

You better focus up in school rn lil nigga lmao

• Hmm...
Enjoy being a wagie and rotting in a 9-5 for the next 50 years then bro

You better focus up in school rn lil nigga lmao
School isn’t the only way bro

School isn’t the only way bro
if you’re in this forum there’s a 99% chance you don’t have a high enough IQ to succeed in life without attaining some form of education lmao don’t shit yourself lil nigga

• Hmm...
How can I increase thug appeal

Listen to King Von (kingvonmaxx), buy an "OTF" chain off Etsy, fitted skinny jeans in black or light-wash, black or white v-neck shirts tucked into the pants, all-black Timberlands or Airforce 1s and more.

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon and DoII