Thugmaxxing cope...

Xanxan

Xanxan

Banned
I can’t disclose precise info from my experience in order to avoid problems with the law. Stop telling my black brothers to thug max. If you a black brother in this forum you is not a thug. You do not want to be a thug, that’s the white mans power. I’ve written dozens of essays on behalf of the black race and hardships that come from being oppressed. Being a thug does not help our community. Being an educated black man does. Be a respectable person. A thug will never be more than a thug, women seeing you as a sex symbol is all you can get. Do you know what it’s like having a gun held to your head because of a drug exchange, do you know what it’s like chasing men that owe you money and putting their life in jeopardy? Being a thug is the highest level of low t. You need a gang to be loved, respected, and feel stable. Gangs fuck the same girl, that’s low t bro, imagine sharing pussy?. A man owns his shit, it’s his and his only. Black people have a money sign over their head. The copers here saying niggers say that because they are white and can’t do the things they wish. Don’t let this bother you, these people people have their own hardships, saying certain words makes feels them feel a bit more valuable by oppressing. Don’t judge em it’s okay. Where does thug come from? From a white man. White men already got their shit together, it’s our turn to do the same and become respectable people. Your fam was enslaved and you wasting your life on being a label for society. That’s sad man, wake up change the community. Even if you don’t, I will, you are welcomed to do the same. Don’t be angry at people man, everyone deals with shit but never be dependent on another man to get yours. Sorry for long essay my man. Making you feel like shit is the agenda, not going to school is the agenda. Thugmaxxing is the agenda, they even feed you the agenda in this site. That’s how smart the white man is.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, johncruz12345, nastynas and 1 other person
brutal no reply pill

Anything for pussy tbh

I can’t disclose precise info from my experience in order to avoid problems with the law. Stop telling my black brothers to thug max. If you a black brother in this forum you is not a thug. You do not want to be a thug, that’s the white mans power. I’ve written dozens of essays on behalf of the black race and hardships that come from being oppressed. Being a thug does not help our community. Being an educated black man does. Be a respectable person. A thug will never be more than a thug, women seeing you as a sex symbol is all you can get. Do you know what it’s like having a gun held to your head because of a drug exchange, do you know what it’s like chasing men that owe you money and putting their life in jeopardy? Being a thug is the highest level of low t. You need a gang to be loved, respected, and feel stable. Gangs fuck the same girl, that’s low t bro, imagine sharing pussy?. A man owns his shit, it’s his and his only. Black people have a money sign over their head. The copers here saying niggers say that because they are white and can’t do the things they wish. Don’t let this bother you, these people people have their own hardships, saying certain words makes feels them feel a bit more valuable by oppressing. Don’t judge em it’s okay. Where does thug come from? From a white man. White men already got their shit together, it’s our turn to do the same and become respectable people. Your fam was enslaved and you wasting your life on being a label for society. That’s sad man, wake up change the community. Even if you don’t, I will, you are welcomed to do the same. Don’t be angry at people man, everyone deals with shit but never be dependent on another man to get yours. Sorry for long essay my man. Making you feel like shit is the agenda, not going to school is the agenda. Thugmaxxing is the agenda, they even feed you the agenda in this site. That’s how smart the white man is.
muh white man

it's a fact that u will get laid more (within your own race) by being a thug rather than some educated black.

• +1
Reactions: SharkTales, johncruz12345 and Babyblackcarrot
2E7BB7A0 D98F 4BDF BEC1 E3650B0432BC

muh white man

it's a fact that u will get laid more (within your own race) by being a thug rather than some educated black.
dude if you are educated you can get more money, money = more pussy.

Yeah you are right dude fck thugmaxxing is so dumb doing that shit for women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
NLE choppa just did a spiritual awakening and i Found that interesting. Peace Brother! I dont suppor BLM bullshit and rioting but u support People who want to work on themselfs and be better!

Stay strong man

Is it possible to give off thug vibes without actually being a thug? Like if a girl's into biker dudes, just wearing a black leather jacket around her may make you slightly more attractive to her.